So when I encountered Audie, I passed her up not realizing she was new and one of the best villagers in the game. Even if their house is a bit bland, it’s unique among villager designs. Tiers are generally ranked by letter, with S often representing the top tier (standing for Super or Superb), and the remaining tiers being ranked by the letters A to F – with A being the highest and F the lowest. They’re all average at best. All tiers are ordered based on your votes! None of them land particularly well. EA Patent Could Mean More Advertisements in Video Games, Animal Crossing: New Horizons Villager Tier List, the game allows only 10 villagers to permanently reside on the island, Animal Crossing's Mysterious Aika Village and the Possibility of its Return in New Horizons, Marshal is known to be difficult to impress, some players often feel uncomfortable in his presence, Animal Crossing: New Horizons Players Are Paying Each Other With Nook Miles Tickets, Naughty Dog Should Move On From The Last of Us and Uncharted, Call of Duty Pro NICKMERCS Reveals 'No Recoil' Bruen MK9 Loadout for Warzone, AEW to Unveil Wrestling Project Next Week, Silent Hill PS5 Reboot Reveal Date Teased By Leakers, Call of Duty: Warzone Door Lock Bug is Helping Campers, Apex Legends Season 7 Update Character Buffs and Nerfs Detailed, Elden Ring's Open-Field Concept is Exciting for Combat, Nintendo on Track to Overtake Sony as Video Game Market Leader in China, Everything You Need to Know Before Buying Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered, World of Warcraft: 16th Anniversary Event Guide, Lucky Fan Gets Xbox Series X Console Delivered Early, Why Civilization 6 is Perfect on Nintendo Switch, Borderlands 3 Explains FL4K's Multiverse Final Form, Among Us Update Roadmap Confirms New Map, Account System, and More, Call of Duty Mobile Adds New "Secondary Weapon" Game Mode, Rumor: Crash Bandicoot 4 Leaked for Nintendo Switch. 11 of the Best Animal Crossing Custom QR Codes, I’m Jealous of the Patience It Must Take to Make Johto in Animal Crossing, Friendly Traders Fight Seedy Scammers in the Animal Crossing Turnip Community, I Reunited with My Best Friend in Animal Crossing: New Horizons After 15 Years, Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a Mean Simulator, Actually, This Animal Crossing: New Horizons Sheep is More Divisive than Bayonetta, For Some Reason, People Are Obsessed With This Animal Crossing Cat, For Some Reason, People Are Obsessed With This Animal Crossing Penguin, Animal Crossing: New Horizons Turnips Storage Guide – How to Store Turnips & Prevent Rot, Animal Crossing: New Horizons Villagers Guide – How to Get More, Kick Them, Max Villager Limit, Animal Crossing: New Horizons Mail Guide – How To Send Letters & Gifts, Getting an S-Rank from the Happy Home Academy in Animal Crossing: A Review, Animal Crossing Halloween Update Makes Your Island Spooky, This Animal Crossing: New Horizons Player Needle Felts Cute Villagers, Last Night, I Time Traveled in Animal Crossing, Joe Biden is Bringing His Campaign to Animal Crossing, Save Your Spoiled Turnips in Animal Crossing: New Horizons For This Week, Gillette’s Inclusive Designs Show the Strengths and Weaknesses of Animal Crossing’s Customization, This Animal Crossing: New Horizons Player Designs Cute Villager Embroidery, Four Months After Launch, Animal Crossing: New Horizons is Bigger Than Ever, Animal Crossing New Horizons Dream Guide – How to Use the Dream Suite, Animal Crossing New Horizons Fireworks Guide – How to Get & Use Fireworks, Animal Crossing New Horizons’ Next Update Brings Fireworks in August, This Animal Crossing: New Horizons Player Draws Amazing Bulletin Board Art, This Animal Crossing: New Horizons Player Recreates Iconic Disney Outfits, Animal Crossing: New Horizons Diving Guide – How to Swim, Sea Creatures List, Animal Crossing: New Horizons July Bugs & Fish Guide – All New Critters Available. Throughout the franchise, Marshal is known to be difficult to impress, even after the player gives him interesting gifts. If you like frogs, there are some good frogs. Of course, while every player will have their own favorite and not-so-favorite villagers in the game, here is a tiered list of villagers that are ranked from the most popular and most sought after character to the ones that most players haven't even heard of. Her sisterly personality is good and her house is seriously nice. Eugene stands out as one of the most unique villagers out there. Lily stands out as the one character who everyone seems to welcome. Someone send Ketchup to my island. Unless you go with Barold. As a forewarning though, Lucky does live in a graveyard this time around. None of them are really cute, but Stu is at least colorful. Ever since its release last month, Animal Crossing: New Horizons continues to captivate gamers from all walks of life with its unique gameplay, various customization options, and of course, its wonderful cast of villagers who have breathed life into Animal Crossing since its inception back in the early 2000s. Becky gets bonus points for a super classical house which is hard to come by. I’m not a huge fan of the lions’ face design and the community might not be either. Although his getup is bright and colorful, some players often feel uncomfortable in his presence, especially with his smile that never fades. If you see Audie, take her. Those clothes are apparently just part of his skin. Everyone has their own opinions and comparing every single villager isn’t even the most useful idea short of knowing who’s the best of the best. There’s also a whole lot of cranky folks here that you may want to avoid if that’s not your thing. His love for gaming transcends genres as he enjoys playing Stardew Valley as much as Resident Evil. Anabelle is the lone standout since she looks like a pangolin and comes with an awesome starting shirt. All three of our top ranked pigs are not only cute, but have decent houses too! Due to his personality, Chief is initially grouchy at first, but soon warms up to the player once befriended. The final Tier in this list includes all the remaining villagers that were not included in previous tiers. They’re so darn cute. Squirrels are similar to cubs in that there are a plethora of cute options. Even Alfonso can’t be saved by being a Mario reference.

Koalas are average though they do get extra points for being so damn colorful. The New Horizons sheep have something to offer everyone. RELATED: Animal Crossing's Mysterious Aika Village and the Possibility of its Return in New Horizons. For example, Del and Gayle are equal in ranking. Since she’s super cute, I took her in.

Villagers in Tier D are those that are either not popular enough among longtime fans, or those with personalities that are off-putting.

Animal Crossing New Horizons tier list 1.0. So funny story. So that’s what we did. Otherwise, be prepared for a lot of scrolling. Animal Crossing: New Horizons is out now exclusively for the Nintendo Switch. But I’m trying to keep a balance where I only have one of each villager species at a time. Really? Here is a rough outline of what each tier means: Villagers inside each tier are sorted alphabetically (for the most part). Villagers belonging to Tier B are still popular among longtime Animal Crossing fans, especially since most of the characters on this Tier have appeared in numerous Animal Crossing games.

In the case of New Horizons, it’s the villagers who are ranked by tier – hence the Villager Tier Lists which have sprung up in recent weeks. I’ve rated all of the villagers based on a combination of their appearance, home style, community popularity, and to a lesser extent, their catchphrase. Megan is cute as it comes, but the rest of the bears are average at best. Villager Popularity Tier List. Important note: frogs should not have realistic lips. Ramon has been captivated with video games and the way it serves as an escape from real life. They mostly fall into the lower ranks of tier lists like ours. Tier E contains villagers that are unfamiliar even to the most dedicated Animal Crossing fans. The New Horizons sheep have something to offer everyone. And there’s no way we couldn’t include Pietro, even if clowns aren’t for everyone. Raymond has been the face of Animal Crossing since New Horizons came out with some paying up to 15 million Bells to get their hands on him.

Tier C includes villagers that are still somewhat familiar to veteran Animal Crossing fans and has villagers that have also appeared in multiple main games from the longstanding social simulator series. Caroline Westbrook Monday 27 Apr 2020 12:52 pm Share this article via facebook Share this article via …