Stage 1, Warner Brothers Burbank Studios - 4000 Warner Boulevard, Burbank, California, USA, The Best TV Shows About Being in Your 30s. | TV Talk - ER - "Ames vs. Kovac" - 10/19/06 - Ames vs. Kovac Spoiler: Abby prepares to return to work; Kovac tries to recall his treatment of stroke patient Curtis Ames (Forest Whitaker) as he prepares for court.

Apple TV & Privacy This was a very good episode, and is a very good setup for Forest Whitaker's story. 22/10/2006 Duration: 08min Listen. Kovac and Ames square off in court as each man's recollections of Ames' treatment are recounted via testimony and flashbacks. Also, Abby and Pratt try an unconventional method for treating a heart patient and Neela tries a risky procedure which doesn't sit well with her chief.

Technical Specs, See agents for this cast & crew on IMDbPro, Kellerman's Assistant

Filming & Production Copyright © 2020 Ames Vs Kovac. Written by Forest Whitaker was very convincing and good. Watch ER: Season 13 Ames vs. Kovac on DIRECTV. Alex/Marcos. This website uses cookies for functionality, analytics and advertising purposes as described in our. Support. Forest Whitaker, Sam Jones III, J.P. Manoux. Abby prepares to return to work; Kovac tries to recall his treatment of stroke patient Curtis Ames (Forest Whitaker) as he prepares for court. The bulk of this episode shows us various scenes in the trial where Ames attorneys try to prove that Luka was negligent in his care of Ames.

Curtis Ames, a carpenter who suffered a stroke under Kovac's care, sues him for malpractice. Ames vs. Kovac is the 5th episode of the thirteenth season of "ER." This FAQ is empty.

You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.

Popular pages.

somebody to love. Meanwhile, Abby returns to work and must adjust to the dramatic changes in her life, and Pratt's early morning trip to the barbershop results in a new awareness of community need. Nicktoons Unite Wiki.

In the opener, Luka and Ames square off in court as each mans recollections of Amess treatment are recounted via testimony and flashbacks.

Games Movies TV Video.

(uncredited), co-executive producer (as janine sherman barrois), second second assistant director (day player), second assistant director (as Deborah Greaney), assistant production office coordinator: Chicago, assistant production coordinator (uncredited), production accountant: Chicago (uncredited).

I concur. Company Credits

I think Ames had every right to sue the hospital and Kovac.

5 Online With Goran Visnjic, Maura Tierney, Mekhi Phifer, Parminder Nagra.

I've been so busy that I still need time to ponder some of these ideas. Curtis Ames, a carpenter who suffered a stroke under Kovac's care, sues him for malpractice.

I loved it!! Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Thanks for the description above, Storm. Curtis Ames, a carpenter who suffered a stroke under Kovac's care, sues him for malpractice. Anyone in the law profession? Series 13 Episode 6 - Heart of the Matter. May I say how happy I am to see happy Abby. ER Season 13 Episode 5: Ames v. Kovac Summary: Award winning actor/director Forest Whitaker begins a six-episode arc as Curtis Ames, a carpenter who suffers a stroke under Lukas care and then sues him for malpractice. It really does help the audience see why things may go awry in the future because of this law suit.

Release Dates

Ames vs. Kovac ER.

Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Kovac and Ames square off in court as each man's recollections of Ames' treatment are recounted via testimony and flashbacks.

Add new page. Ames v. Kovac It was definitely interesting to see the ER from Ames' POV... but the court parts bored me. Title:

Kovac also should have been more persuasive in getting Ames to take the medicine. Hmmm, Cinefaythe.

Also, Abby and Pratt try an unconventional method for treating a heart patient and Neela tries a risky procedure which doesn't sit well with her chief. Series 13 Episode 5 - Ames vs Kovac.

It seems that, in 2004, Ames came to the ER with what later is diagnosed as pneumonia, forced by his boss who did not want a contagious employee. Ames' lawyer (Janice from Friends) should be fired, she did not use any sufficient evidence to prove that Luka did anything wrong, all she did was provide speculation. Kovac awaits the decision of a jury in the negligence case pitting him against Curtis Ames. I will put a little description of the TV interview with GV in the Actor's forum (nice interview--no revelations) but I'll mention the clip they played here since the episode is not due to air for a bit. Ames vs. Kovac.

Kovac and Ames square off in court as each man's recollections of Ames' treatment are recounted ... View production, box office, & company info. Kovac (Goran Visnjic) tries to recall his treatment of stroke patient, Curtis Ames (guest star Forest Whitaker) as he prepares for his day in court. Dit gebeurt door middel van flashbacks.Tijdens de rechtszaak wordt duidelijk dat het systeem van de huidige gezondheidszorg niet optimaal werkt.

Watch ER Ames vs. Kovac Season 13 ,Ep.

Luka did nothing wrong, and followed protocol. All Rights Reserved.

Curtis Ames (Ames v. Kovac) | Nicktoons Unite Wiki | Fandom. any links to watch the clips o sharkle or youtube??

| S13, E 5: Kovac is a good doctor but he should have done more for Ames.

I'm not saying that Kovac caused Ames' stroke but he should have done a better job. This Ames stuff is interesting and I like Forest Whitaker.

Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search Sign In Don't have an account?

Ames resists because he is afraid his boss will give the job to someone else. Wikis.

I found this ep a bit boring. I'm intrigued by the "brain bleed" as another case for Luka. Meanwhile, Dr. Kovac defends his actions in court while Mr. Ames tries to prove he was neglected at County General. ER and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © 2006 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Kovac (Goran Visnjic) tries to recall his treatment of stroke patient, Curtis Ames (guest star Forest Whitaker) as he prepares for his day in court. Abby and Pratt (Mekhi Phifer) try an unconventional method for treating a heart patient in hopes of avoiding a more invasive procedure. FANDOM. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Cookie Warning Parminder Nagra, Linda Cardellini, Shane West, and John Stamos also star. Kovac and Ames square off in court as each man's recollections of Ames' treatment are recounted via testimony and flashbacks. Use the HTML below. Abby prepares to return to work; Kovac tries to recall his treatment of stroke patient Curtis Ames (Forest Whitaker) as he prepares for court.

Apple Inc.

From NBC.com: AMES V. KOVAC 10/19/06 10/9c Kovac (Goran Visnjic) tries to recall his treatment of stroke patient, Curtis Ames (guest star Forest ER - Episode Discussion: 13.5 "Ames V. Kovac" {October 19, 2006} - Fan Forum

TPTB really made Ames and Luka both sympathetic which is a sign of good writing. Kovac tries to recall his treatment of stroke patient, Curtis Ames as he prepares for his day in court. | Got the chance to watch a little bit of the episode, when Abby sings to Joe!! Abby prepares to return to work; Kovac tries to recall his treatment of stroke patient Curtis Ames (Forest Whitaker) as he prepares for court.

Register Start a Wiki. "ER" Ames v. Kovac (TV Episode 2006) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Fresh off of her maternity leave, Abby prepares to return to work but worries that she may not remember how to be a doctor. Meanwhile, Abby returns to work and must adjust to the dramatic changes …

Episode cast overview, first billed only.

Looking for something to watch?

This case should have been thrown out. Ames vs. Kovac is the 5th episode of the thirteenth season of "ER.". Directed by Richard Thorpe. Abby and Pratt try an unconventional method for treating a heart patient in hopes of avoiding a more invasive procedure. This episode had solid writing, acting, and nice ensemble interaction.. And my Neela looked lovely. Thank you once again, Storm, for your spoiler summary!

A conversation on the craft of writing in the context of the TV drama, ER. KOVAC TAKES THE STAND-- FOREST WHITAKER ("The Shield") GUEST STARS: Fresh off of her maternity leave, Abby (Maura Tierney) prepares to return to work, but worries that she may not remember how to be a doctor. Oh and if the jury really works that way, with all the prejudices and misconceptions, then man, it's scary.

Official Sites

Curtis Ames, a carpenter who suffered a stroke under Kovac's care, sues him for malpractice. Watch ER: Season 13 Ames vs. Kovac on DIRECTV Abby prepares to return to work; Kovac tries to recall his treatment of stroke patient Curtis Ames (Forest Whitaker) as he prepares for court. 940 Pages.

Graduation. I mean Ames came into the hospital with a fever and cough and he left the hospital as a stroke victim. Add the first question. Personally, I thought all the law dialogue was terrible. LOL!!

https://er.fandom.com/wiki/Ames_vs._Kovac?oldid=6602.

| 09/10/2006 Duration: 11min Listen. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show.

(19 Oct 2006). Abby Lockhart: America's Next Top Singer!! The nurse even lied to Ames when she said Kovac was in surgery.

Dr. Kovac wordt aangeklaagd voor een medische fout door Curtis Ames Hij kreeg een beroerte terwijl hij bij dr. Kovac onder behandeling was voor een longontsteking.Tijdens de rechtszaak proberen dr. Kovac en Ames de jury te overtuigen van hun gelijk. ER - "Ames vs. Kovac" - 10/19/06 "Ames vs. Kovac" Spoiler: lordwow: 10-19-06 09:59 PM: It makes me sad that the opening credits are gone. dxvdtpa013

Internet Service Terms Meanwhile, Abby returns to work and must adjust to the dramatic changes in her life, and Pratt's early morning trip to the barbershop results in a new awareness of community need. He was talking to Frank.

Why did Ames not sue the hospital as well? Keep your little bookworms engaged outside of the classroom with our selection of the very best literary adaptations. If Ames was angry about the wait, it wasn't Luka's fault it was the hospital's fault for not having enough doctors and nurses. He wasn't in surgery. "Ames V. Kovac" KOVAC TAKES THE STAND-- FOREST WHITAKER ("The Shield" GUEST STARS- Fresh off of her maternity leave, Abby (Maura Tierney) prepares to return to work but worries that she may not remember how to be a doctor. He is going to be very wonderful in this role, IMHO.