I have 3, they all function as they should.

Several days later I contacted them by phone and talked to a rep who was able to get me a 856 which is a 38, but holds 6 rounds. 18 weeks is longer than 12.

CUSTOMER CARE 229-210-2727 or 800-948-8029.

I guess it doesn’t matter for me since my 461 blew up in my hand in May. Hope you were uninjured. I have a Rossi 38 I bought new in 2015. RRR01 ## New Grips Rossi small frame round butt grips R352 R461 R462 six shot revolver chambered in .38 Special or .357 Magnum Beautiful Checkered White Pearl Resin Handmade by handicraftgrips, Relentless Tactical The Ultimate Suede Leather IWB Holster - Made in USA - Fits Most J Frame Revolvers - Ruger LCR - Smith and Wesson Body Guard - Taurus - Charter & Most .38 Special Type Guns, New Grips Rossi small frame round butt grips R352 R461 R462 six shot revolver chambered in .38 Special or .357 Magnum Grips Checkered Hardwood Hard Wood Handmade #RRW03, Crimson Trace DS-124 Defender Series Accu-Grips Red Laser Sight Grips for Smith & Wesson J-Frame and Taurus Small Frame Revolvers, IWB Revolver Holster by Houston - ECO Leather Concealed Carry Soft | Suede Interior for Maximum Protection | FITS: Revolvers K, L, M & N Frames | Taurus Judge | 5 & 6 Shots | 3.5" to 4.5" Barrel, Pachmayr 02513 Gripper Grips, Colt D Frame Post 71, Hogue 73000 Taurus Tracker/Judge Rubber Grip w/Finger Grooves, DOXICON&NOMIX ROSEWOOD ROSSI HANDCRAFT HANDMADE GRIPS REVOLVERS CHECKERED FOR ROSSI 67 68 69 71 351 511 515 518 720 971 972, Pachmayr Taurus 85 & Small Frame Wood Revolver Grips, Hogue 61004 Rubber Grip for S&W, J Frame, Round Butt, Bantam, Aqua, Hogue 61006 S&W J Frame Round Butt Grip, Bantam, Purple, Hogue 29000 Rubber Grip for S&W, N Frame Square Butt, Hogue Rubber Grip K or L Round Butt Frame Rubber Bantam Style Grip, Hogue Hunting Grip Colt Detective Special/Diamond Back (48000), Hogue 60026 S&W J Frame Centennial/Poly Bodyguard Rubber Grip, Pachmayr 02523 Compact Grips, Charter Arms, ClipDraw Gun Clip, Low Profile Slim Concealed Carry Easy Install American Made, New Rossi Small Frame Square Butt Revolver Grips Checkered Hardwood Handmade #Rsw05, The Defender Leather IWB Holster - Fits Most J Frame Revolvers Incl. 6 emails and 2 phone calls have resulted in canned responses with no information on when I will get my gun back. Prices Listed are M.S.R.P. Note to self : keep buying old Smith’s and don’t drop your firearm. Taurus is off my future gun list for sure.

This is a problem that has been solved long ago. Heard through the B.S. Go to WWW.ROSSISAFETYNOTICE.COM where you can enter your serial number and read our instructions. | About It’s not like the patents on a majority of their revolver line has been in effect. Have been waiting since 11/4/2019 for them to contact with no luck. While previously US made motors bailed out and went to China, Weg is going to stay in Brazil. I,m looking at my Rossi and the picture and my Rossi is identical to the one in the picture.

This ticked me off as I had sent back a six shot 357 and was getting a 5 shot with a cheaper MSRP. Gunsmith said the barrel is not threaded so he can’t adjust the front site. In December of 1997 BrazTech International L.C. That’s what your getting, like it or lump it.

The Rossi revolution of firearm design and manufacture started with the founding of the company in 1889 by Amadeo Rossi. We also carry 38 Special ammunition. New and used Rossi firearms at Guns.com.

Nothing breaks on that thing. My experiences and observations working with Brazil is that they often need outside/foreign guidance in order to achieve success. around a Rossi name in a circle. Avoid them at all costs. It is part of a set which they know.

This Safety Warning covers .38 Special and .357 Magnum revolver models R351, R352, R461, R462, R851, R971, and R972 with serial numbers beginning with the letter Y, Z, or A through K. Rossi is developing inspection and repair solutions. They got that number today.

2020 © Braztech International, LC Rossi and Amadeo Rossi are registered marks of Braztech International, LC Called in December lady said she sees my order but didn’t have an estimated time on the repair. That by the way is the only Rossi or Taurus I would ever buy. Ruger LCR, S&W 442/642, Taurus, Charter & Most .38 Special Revolvers - Made in USA, Pachmayr 02529 Professional W/Open Backstrap, Colt I Frame, RRW01 ## New Grips Rossi small frame round butt grips R352 R461 R462 six shot revolver chambered in .38 Special or .357 Magnum Grips Smooth Hardwood Hard Wood Handmade Birthday Gift by handicraftgrips, handicraftgrips New Smith & Wesson S&w J Frame Round Butt Bodyguard Grips Checkered Hardwood Handmade #JRW05, Hogue 60500 S&W J Frame Round Butt Grip, Rosewood Laminate, Hogue S&W J Frame Round Butt Centennial Bodyguard Rubber Grip Black 60020, Pachmayr 63001 Renegade Wood Laminate Pistol Grips, Smith & Wesson J Frame, Charcoal Silvertone, Checkered, TACwolf Revolvers Holster IWB OWB Right Left Fits Most J Frame Revolvers Ruger LCR Smith and Wesson Body Guard Taurus Charter & Most .38 Special Type Guns, Altamont - S&W J Round Revolver Grips - Boot - Real Wood Gun Grips fit Smith & Wesson J Frame Round Butt .38 Special and 9mm Revolvers - Made in USA, Pachmayr 63040 Renegade Wood Laminate Pistol Grips, Smith & Wesson N Frame, Rosewood, Checkered, Pachmayr Gripper Grips for S and W, K and L Frame Square Butt, Hogue S&W J Frame Round Butt Grip (G10 G-Mascus Dark Earth), Belt, New Grips Rossi small frame round butt grips R352 R461 R462 six shot revolver chambered in .38 Special or .357 Magnum Grips Checkered White Ivory Resin Polymer Polyester Handcraft Handmade #RRR02, RRR02 ## New Grips Rossi small frame round butt grips R352 R461 R462 six shot revolver chambered in .38 Special or .357 Magnum Beautiful Checkered White Ivory Resin Handmade by handicraftgrips, IWB Revolver Holster by Houston - ECO Leather Concealed Carry Soft | Suede Interior for Maximum Protection | FITS: Revolvers K, L, M & N Frames | Taurus Judge | 5 & 6 Shots | 2.5" to 3" Barrel, handicraftgrips RRW04## New Grips Rossi Small Frame Round Butt Grips R352 R461 R462 six Shot Revolver chambered in .38 Special or .357 Magnum Grips Checkered Hardwood Hard Wood Handmade. When I last called (2-20) they were still on backorder. Rossi is issuing a voluntary safety warning on .38 Special and .357 Magnum revolvers made between the years 2005 and 2017 that may have a condition that could cause, under certain circumstances, the revolver to fire if dropped. 12 weeks they say.

Another letter goes out today. Over the last 115 years, that tradition has grown along with the company and the Rossi Family. | Legal Notice Shop handguns, shotguns, and rifles that led the way in design and engineering. In closing, beware, I’m not the only one this has happened to…..P.S. Please post a picture of a Rossi handgun. Never heard any more til I called them in 11/19 (45 min wait on hold) and was told my never fired gun was ‘unrepairable’ and they would send a replacement Taurus to my FFL dealer, and I would have to pay a $35 fee. while typing this I have been on hold with Rossi in excess of an hour. 38 Special Handguns for Sale - Rossi, Smith & Wesson, Taurus Their response is always 4 more weeks. It's behind the cylinder, under the hamer area.

At the same time, Forjas Taurus, S.A. purchased the rights and the equipment to manufacture Rossi handguns.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Cobra Grips PRO Weight Lifting Gloves Heavy Duty Straps Alternative Power Lifting Hooks Best for Deadlifts Adjustable Neoprene Padded Wrist Wraps Support Bodybuilding, Heavy Duty PRO Metal Lifting Steel Hooks Best Power Weightlifting Set of 2 Premium Thick Padded Workout Hook Gloves, Price and other details may vary based on size and color, Pachmayr 03147 Compact Grips, Rossi Small Frames, Hogue 60000 S&W J Frame Round Butt Rubber Monogrip Black, handicraftgrips New Rossi Small Frame Square Butt Revolver Grips 67 68 69 71 351 511 515 518 720 971 972 Finger Groove Checkered White Pearl Resin Polymer Polyester Handmade Birthday Newyear RSR03, Hogue Rubber Grips (Fits: Smith & Wesson Centennial, Bodyguard), Black, Altamont - S&W J Round Revolver Grips - Bateleur - Real Wood Gun Grips fit Smith & Wesson J Frame Round Butt .38 Special and 9mm Revolvers - Made in USA, Hogue 66000 Rubber Grip for Taurus, Medium/Large Frame Square Butt, FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon, Hogue Rubber Grip S&W K or L Round Butt Rubber Conversion Style Monogrip, Crimson Trace LG-350 Lasergrips with Heavy Duty Construction and Instinctive Activation for Smith & Wesson, J-Frame Round Butt, Defensive Shooting and Competition, RRW02 ## New Grips Rossi small frame round butt grips R352 R461 R462 six shot revolver chambered in .38 Special or .357 Magnum Grips Checkered Hardwood Hard Wood Handmade Birthday Gift handicraftgrips, handicraftgrips New Rossi Small Frame Square Butt Revolver Grips Checkered Hardwood Handmade #Rsw09, Pachmayr 03250 Gripper Grips, S&W J Frame Square Butt, IWB Revolver Holster by Houston - ECO Leather Concealed Carry Soft Material | Suede Interior for Maximum Protection | Fits: Any 38 J Frames | S&W Revolvers | Charter Arms | Rossi 38 | Taurus BG LCR, Crimson Trace Lasergrip for Taurus Small Frame Defender Series, Black, Hogue 48080 Springfield Armory 911 .380 Ambi Safety Rubber Grip with Finger Grooves Black, HKS 36-A Revolver Speedloader for S&W 36, 37, 38, 40, 42, 49, 60, 340, 360/Charter Arms/Taurus 85, 605, 651, 851/Rossi 68/ Ruger SP101 (5-Shot), Hogue 67000 Taurus 85 Rubber Grip with Finger Grooves.