Construction is completed!

Send Message. Ever since I ran home on Bid Day, I have been surrounded by the most supportive, ambitious, and inspiring group of sisters that always push me to be the best version of myself. Dining Room, middle left and Servery, middle right have beautiful lighting elements. My roommates and I were getting ready for our formal invite, and it was like something out of a movie. When our new members arrive on Bid Day, they know they are a part of something that will last a lifetime. It’s such a fun way to relax and have a great time with my sisters. 67 personnes étaient ici. Interior photo includes the Fishbowl ceiling, and views of the second floor interior balcony. To remind ourselves of where we started, a picture of our lovely home with the blue shutters that served Alpha Delta Pi so well for many, many years is followed by photos and a rendering of the new house, now open! Sign up to see all their posts in your feed. We have a variety of sisterhood events such as make your own face masks, cookie decorating, sleepovers in the chapter room, movie nights, Disneyland trips, and many more that have helped foster our life long bonds of sisterhood. Mascot: Lion, lovingly nicknamed “Alphie”, © Copyright 2017 Alpha Delta Pi at The University of California Santa Barbara | Website Design by Lauren Mercier. Gamma Xi. First. Construction is continuing through the coronavirus slow down and we still plan to reopen in August, 2020. Since 1979, Alpha Delta Pi has been actively serving the Ronald McDonald House Charities. Heather Robinson, Vice President of Operations. How has ADPi added to your college experience: Becoming a member of Alpha Delta Pi has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. Being a part of this house has made me so comfortable with who I am and every day I am challenged to try new things by my sisters who have a range of interests. ADPi has become my home away from home and has brought me some of my forever best friends. Finest. On schedule for an August 1 opening! How has your experience being in the house treated you: Alpha Delta Pi is filled with the most genuine and down-to-earth girls I've ever met. Best, Wendy Zanker. Alpha Delta Pi was founded as the first secret society for women in 1851 at Wesleyan College in Macon, Georgia. To commemorate so many years of sisterhood, ladies from the class of 1956 and beyond reunited with familiar faces, looked through scrapbooks, and shared memories that made Alpha Delta Pi such a … It was everything you imagine living in a sorority house to be like and more. To commemorate so many years of sisterhood, ladies from the class of 1956 and beyond reunited with familiar faces, looked through scrapbooks, and shared memories that made Alpha Delta Pi such a rewarding part of their college experience. "The Society shall be called Adelphean, and shall have for its object to the mental, moral, social and domestic improvements of its members.”. 5.0. ADPi sisters are leaders and visionaries. ADPi sisters are leaders and visionaries. This house has given me a home away from home and a place where I can always go and feel comfortable in. Why do you love ADPi: I love Alpha Delta Pi because of the constant love, support, and fun-filled adventures my sisters give me! ☆ ALPHA DELTA PI ☆ (@adpiucsb) has 337 posts on their Instagram profile. Look around any university campus and you’ll find faces–faces searching for a place to call home, a place like Alpha Delta Pi. After we emptied the house of as much as we could, we had a company salvage items that could be recycled, reused or donated to a worthy charity to get the property ready for demolition. We look forward to sharing more information on Fall Formal Recruitment with you. This year, Gamma Xi celebrated its 68th anniversary at UCSB. These reduced-cost services allow the families to focus on their children's needs and stay near the hospital without worrying about … Exterior stucco should wrap up by the end of May (it looks amazing! College can be overwhelming, but ADPi is a breath of fresh air and I couldn't be more thankful. 6507 Cordoba Road, Goleta, California. AlumnaeAlpha Delta Pi isn’t just four years, it’s for life.College is just the beginning of our sisters' journey in Alpha Delta Pi, we continue to celebrate our alumnae and keep them a part of our family! The exterior is taking shape, with decorative elements installed and windows and door in. They always have incredible stories and lots of advice to share with us! We are passionate about our philanthropy which is the Ronald McDonald House Charities and our open motto is "We Live For Each Other". Come home to Alpha Delta Pi and find women who are true and loyal, just like our blue and white colors represent. We were all helping each other get ready: one of my roommates curled the back of my hair as I safety-pinned my friend’s dress after the strap broke. Music was playing, and we were all singing along at the top of our lungs. We are SGA senators, artists, student athletes, and scholars. The elevator shaft can be seen in center… And the walls start to go up! Exterior doors and windows are being installed, the Chapter house will be ready for the interior walls and ceilings.

For 169 years, our sisters have been guided by ADPi’s founding principles of sisterhood, scholarship, leadership, and service to others, upholding the legacy of being the “First.

First floor progress below! Exterior walls, windows and doors in. The energy in the air was contagious as we danced around our room helping each other get ready. Serena Wu, Vice President of Membership Experience. © Copyright 2017 Alpha Delta Pi at The University of California Santa Barbara | Website Design by Lauren Mercier. If you are a Gamma Xi Alumnae and want to help us expand our Alumnae database or help us plan next year’s Reunion Brunch, please contact our Alumnae Relations Chair, Kelli Des Rochers. Our sorority is committed to high academic standards, social responsibility, sisterhood, values, and ethics. I will always be proud to call myself an Alpha Delta Pi woman. Sign up to see all their posts in your feed. Every girl in ADPi is unique in their own way, but we find a way to connect with one another and build phenomenal relationships. To remind ourselves of where we started, a picture of our lovely home with the blue shutters that served Alpha Delta Pi so well for many, many years is followed by photos and a rendering of the new house, now open! A Big Diamond sister, or “Big Sis,” is an older member that guides her "Little Sis" through her time as a new member. I have never met a more loving and empowering group of females that really support each other. The construction continues, as it is considered essential work in Alachua County, but we haven’t been able to drop by to see it because of social distancing. Alexis Campbell, Vice President of Member Development. Alpha Delta Pi Sorority. Alpha Delta Pi sisterhood starts on bid day and lasts a lifetime through our invaluable alumnae network and lifelong friendships. Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity (AEPi)* alpha Kappa Delta Phi International Sorority, Inc. - the University was notified that alpha Kappa Delta Phi International Sorority, Inc. headquarters decided to close the UCSB chapter of the organization effective February 2018; Beta Theta Pi (Beta) Nu Alpha … The Ronald McDonald House Charities support the Ronald McDonald Houses, Care Mobiles, and the Ronald McDonald Family Rooms in local community centers. Members of the Fundraising and Design teams and the House Corporation joined Walker Architects and Scorpio construction to tour the construction site on Feb. 28. Claire Velez, Vice President of Event Management, Major: Business with a Cinematic Arts Emphasis. Get directions. Below are pictures from early August, still finishing some details to come, but almost complete! Forever. Trim on first floor being completed. We respect your privacy and will not spam your email. Favorite ADPi memory: My favorite ADPi memory is from my first semester living in the chapter house.