Join our live press conference at 12:15pm with Economy Minister @KenSkatesMS for the latest information on coronavirus. Whether you are renovating your house, clearing out the garage, working in the garden or whatever else you may need a skip or click and collect service for, Alan’s Skips is the only place you need to visit for great prices and reliable service! If you continue to use this site you are giving consent to cookies being used. Now have had 5 collections¬. Organised a green bin collection as the council weren't collecting during lockdown.

Many thanks.”.

!”, “Excellent service. If you prefer to order over the phone, you can call our Sales Team direct on 0800 988 5481, Monday to Friday 08:00 until 17:30, and between 08:00 and 12:30 on Saturdays.

Would recomend Alan's Skip Hire.

Diogelwch Cymunedol Y Dwyrain / Com Safety East, While out conducting patrols in the Town centre i noticed the famous Eagles Meadow Christmas tree and decorations are being set up this morning, ASH Bins For Home – Domestic Waste Collections. Excellent service.

All sorted within a couple of days. Will use these guys for any skip I need in the future. I will be using this service again in the very near future.

Excellent service.

I made a mistake on the collection of the skip but after an email conversation with a lady named Michelle, the issue was sorted and the skip collected within the hour.

Ideal for soil, rubble, commercial waste and approved industrial waste.

Brilliant!

Filled the on-line form in, paid and had a skip within a couple of hours, Driver was great with some chit chat which made me laugh, Can't fault them and will use all the time.!

The Chester Zoo “Save Our Zoo” campaign has so far raised over £2.7 million from well over 1000 fundraisers, to protect the daily conservation work they undertake in the care and conservation of over 35,000 animals. On time and good advice for situating skip. The main areas that we service are listed below: Abergele, Audlem, Bagillt, Bebington, Birkenhead, Birmingham, Bromborough, Broughton, Buckley, Cheshire, Chester, Chirk, Colwyn Bay, Congleton, Connah’s Quay, Conwy, Crewe, Deeside, Denbigh, Dobshill, Dodleston, Dudley, Ellesmere Port, Ewloe, Farndon, Flint, Flintshire, Frankby, Frodsham, Gobowen, Great Sutton, Gresford, Gwersyllt, Hawarden, Helsby, Heswall, Holt, Holywell, Hooton, Hoylake, Leasowe, Liverpool, Llandudno, Llangollen, Mold, Nantwich, Neston, Northwich, Malpas, Mancot, Market Drayton, Oakenholt, Oswestry, Parkgate, Prestatyn, Queensferry, Rossett, Runcorn, Ruthin, Rhyl, Saltney, Sandbach, Sandycroft, Shrewsbury, St Asaph, St Helens, Tarporley, Telford, Wallasey, Walsall, Warrington, West Kirby, Weston Rhyn, Whitchurch, Widnes, Winsford, Wirral, Wrexham.

Swift delivery and some superb driving to get the skip onto our slightly narrow drive.

You can still donate to the “Save Our Zoo” appeal by visiting the Chester Zoo Just Giving Page here.

(80 bin bag capacity), 10 Yard Skip – A large high sided suitable for varying types of contracts but ideal where large volumes of light bulky materials are generated, such as timber, plastics, furnishings, cardboard and paper – (100 bin bag capacity), 12 Yard Maxi Skip – This skip is most suited for larger scale construction projects, shop fittings, interior work and refurbishments that produce large amounts of lighter waste. Easy to book, skip arrived on time and was collected in good time, very good service especially in these times of Covid-19. For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Privacy Policy. I would just like to say a BIG thank you to Alan Skip especially Michelle who kindly donated a free skip today. Chelsea has also been a great help. Our local primary school Alexandra CP School in Wrexham had a childs outdoor play area set on fire a few days ago. have had a few skips over the past couple of years, drivers are always friendly and will place skip where required and collection is prompt, what more can you ask for, Easy to order to order online, skip delivered on time and collected when requested, would recommend, Fab service thanks to Michelle in Chester who arrange quick delivery for the skip i hired. You can book a skip/bin online via our website 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Couldn’t ask for more. Ideal for most materials including soil, rubble, household and commercial waste. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. With a 14 day hire as standard, and with same day delivery available, Alan’s Skip Hire is the number one choice across the region for no hassle low cost skip hire. Ideal for siting where space is restricted and where there is difficulty with vehicle access. Many thanks. *Stats independent & directly measured by Google, via the Analytics Live API. Overall excellent service.

Great helpful staff on the phones, booked my skip on the web and got a phone call for a sooner time, Brilliant. Wouldn’t know anything had happened. © 2018 Alan's Skip Hire Ltd. All Rights Reserved - VAT REG 017743609 | Company Reg 4829675 GB. Explore releases from Skip Alan at Discogs. Ordering a skip online is really easy, simply enter your postcode, select the size required and complete your details! Latest headlines from other news sites... Wrexham's old police station tower blown up, Two households will be able form a "bubble" as first minister sets out new post firebreak measures, Welsh Government give overview of reopening of pubs, cafés and restaurants, Council purchase former B&B on Chester Road to support those in 'desperate need of help', "Hardest border for several centuries" as differing rules brought in for Wales and England, Border Patrol – Stay Away Englanders but Locals Please Mix Together, Chancellor set to extend furlough until March according to reports, Covid: Royal Glamorgan Hospital workers are 'broken', Covid: 'Better to see the same one or two people' after Wales lockdown, Sunak expected to extend furlough scheme to March, Post ‘firebreak’ guidance around who are you allowed to meet in and out of your home published, Exercising outdoors after Wales firebreak - what you can and can’t do, Canllaw Covid-19: Gwelwch un neu ddau berson yn unig, Wales: Gareth Bale returns to squad for November games, Fines for failing to self isolate will be 'similar to other penalties'. What more can I say. Need more reasons to choose Alan’s Skip Hire? Collected quickly. (40 bin bag capacity), Large Builders Skip – A standard builders skip with drop door (if required) for ease of loading. © 2018 Alan's Skip Hire Ltd. All Rights Reserved - VAT REG 017743609 | Company Reg 4829675 GB. Skip Allan.

Would recommend! (30 bin bag capacity), Midi Skip – Our medium sized skip for larger jobs at home or DIY jobs. Excellent professional and timely skip service. Unit 16 Wilkinson Court, Clywedog Road South, If you prefer to order over the phone, call. Great service at a very busy time, thank you! Thank you!”, “We have used Alan’s Skips twice this year, the service and delivery has been great on both occasions.”, “Had 2 skips from you in the last few months for major house-clearing before moving and have been delighted with prompt service, flexibility, long hire period and communication.

I was able to take the brush category back to Painter 2018. Our friendly team will be able to guide you through every aspect of the hire and answer any questions you may have. Driver knocked my gate with his truck which bent the gate post, driver came and let me know straight away so they could arrange a repair. Alan's Skip Hire is the No.1 Skip Hire Firm Covering North Wales, The North West, Cheshire and surrounding areas.