Your hand navigates me through the paths of life. 44. Your email address will not be published. While I continue in labour, bless me goodly and let me go home with a basketful of harvest. Hello afternoon, I welcome you with cheers and a bit of trepidation. If you don’t bless, all work is vain. When the cool of dawn departs and the day matures hot and clear, then I will raise my voice to you who have been my help since morning tide. That my lips may render praise when the night is come.eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'motivationandlove_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_2',106,'0','0'])); 2. I’m at the point now where I’ve realised I’m lost without you. 17. To thee alone do I raise my voice. Let Yours be the hand that carries me through the day. Be my Shelter I have found fulfilment in labour and it’s all because of you. 47. Our goal is to help you by delivering amazing quotes to bring inspiration, personal growth, love and happiness to your everyday life. Related Topics. All I Think And Do Most Merciful

:) thought, good thoughts, thought of the day, thoughts in english, good thoughts in englishbest thoughts, thoughts on life, thought of the day in english, good thoughts of the daygreat thoughts, life thoughts in english, positive thinking books, thoughts on success, toughts, small thoughts in english, best thoughts on life, new thoughts in english, good thoughts for students in….

You have sustained my vigour even till now. May I measure up, may I excel. Breathe on me freshness from above.

May Your grace be sufficient to see me through today. Count your blessings like you count your money. 64.

My Navigator

Good afternoon ladies, can I say greetings? Deliver me from consequences of the morning spent in prideful vanity. 27. 20. Hear my cry oh Lord, my heart is filled with unfulfilled desires, unmet expectations. Fullness of Days

Good Afternoon Summertime Blessings End Of Summer Being Content Discontent Envy Thankfulness Blessings Life Miracles Perception Power Islam Ramadan Goodnight Beauty Language Words. 39. For you have blessed my day with luscious prosperity and have given me assurance of a glorious night. The sun hits and strength flails. I Pray May this afternoon bring life’s goodies. Safe in Your Arms May I be spent in honour of your name that when the night is come, there’ll be nothing left but praise.

Envelope me in your love. Let me enjoy the fullness of days. Your Hand Carries Me I rest in the blessed assurance of your grace.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_22',111,'0','0'])); 16. -Carlos. You have been with me all morning. Morning Past Let the time be redeemed for my sake that my day may end in testimonies.eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'motivationandlove_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_27',122,'0','0'])); 46.

Your Help Under The Rock Fill me with life. Experience’s been gathered. Let my days be blessed with the brightness of the sun that I might bring thee praise when the night comes.eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'motivationandlove_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_17',112,'0','0'])); 19. Deliver Me 59. 51. The day is grown, yet I walk in a haze. Lead me by your right hand. My internal clock is so fucked up right now...I've told that last two people I've talked to "Have a good afternoon". The day set out in beauty. Let me berth safely at the shore of night. Showing search results for "Afternoon Blessings" sorted by relevance. 54. Every time you offer me afternoon sex its because you want something, and its not afternoon sex.

Your wind woke me this morning. The day began fresh, innocent in its beauty. God woke you up today. Let not by day be blighted by clouds of doubt. Most merciful, most gracious. While the afternoon is still young, while its sun still shines brightly, while it still bears hope and my soul heavy with expectation, bless me Lord, please bless me. Redeem my Time

While I Pursue Whichever way, it’s a time of reflection. Come to my rescue Lord. Don’t let my day end in grief. May your days be many and your troubles be few. You have strengthened my hands and have my work beautiful. 9. The afternoon is here, the sun shining in relentless vengeance. 1. Now that afternoon is here, I pray it comes with good tidings, sweet reward for a morning well spent. Safe from the darts of the enemy. Grant me wisdom to answer appropriately every question of life.

Never let my achievements fill my head. Spread Before Me Your help was felt every step of the way.

May the rest of the day bring quiet peace.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'motivationandlove_com-netboard-1','ezslot_30',123,'0','0'])); 52. Grant me grace and strength and courage to continue in the rest of the day. I pray for rest, I pray for succour. Wind beneath my sail. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-portrait-1','ezslot_33',127,'0','0']));62. Greater Testimonies Ahead This afternoon, help me to be who you want me to be.

I started my day, thinking I could go it alone. Half the day is gone, spent in toil and sweat. Help me to compete triumphantly to the finish line. 68. On whose wings I fly. Heart beating in trepidation. 10. Grant me forbearance that I may end this day with courage. Be! This afternoon, Lord, May I work tirelessly in your will. 25. Lead me to the prize. I have the assurance of your presence. I’ve seen It time and again. Let my time be redeemed and I’ll spend it in your praise.

Hopes high and a wish for a better day.

34. Oh afternoon, the excellency of the day. Knowledge increased, wisdom imbibed. I can’t help myself. May I Excel Today been a good day, from the morning surprises to the afternoon.

May my dreams come true. Resources unvalued squandered.

13. Do this according to your word. Keep thou my soul. Rather cause me to increase. I’m almost tired but not yet. 63. Help me to walk in quiet deference to You this afternoon and always. Keep me from error and temptations that seek to devour that I may proceed to spent my night in lasting peace. A quickie is the reason she feeling good in the afternoon. 38. When I think of your faithfulness from morning tide, how you have upheld me in Your strength. When Cool of Dawn Departs That all glory might be yours when I lay to sleep.eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'motivationandlove_com-banner-1','ezslot_15',108,'0','0'])); 6.

Lessons Learnt Your hand led me from morning simple and young. May I find in you the strength to complete the journey ahead. Let my day translate to joyous bliss. Your hand leads me. 67. Bored sounding reception just answered my call with "good afternoon...".

Your presence has kept me through the morning.

to help give you the best experience we can. You anchored me through the morning, please guide me as night comes.

Good evening in north mid south America. I pray now oh Lord, this afternoon, kindly make my ways straight. Do you feel like being a blessing to your friends and family on an afternoon like this? In the race of life this afternoon, grant me perseverance to endure every rigour. Shine your face upon me this afternoon. I won’t give up this afternoon until you bless me.

The dew of morn is gone. Source of my strength, breathe on me. Oh Afternoon! Lost Without You The sun blazes and consumes in its intensity.

‘Twill End in Praise Be a light unto my path as you’ve promised. Away from the crookedness of morning. Give me the courage to stand out. I Will Glory Have mercy now oh Lord, owner of time and days. Let my afternoon bring the joy that surpasses morning’s hurt. Never let me walk in pride. 23. The morning is spent. 3. Good afternoon sister, hope your are haveng a rest☆♡☆ . Help me Lord to find my way. Potentials untapped laid fallow. Crown my day with the success that I may smile when the day is done. Your bosom a shield from trouble. Help me to find my place. Morning just left, I’ve got a new visitor. Grant me the length of days that I might accomplish all you will have me do. I Bask in Your GraceI bask in your grace this afternoon. You stood by me all morning and have consistently defended me till now. Let my strength be greatly increased. Let my consistency yield prosperity, Amen. Nov 1, 2020 - Explore Jacquelyn Henderson's board "Afternoon Blessings", followed by 166 people on Pinterest. Hide Me Thou who blesses without added sorrow, please look on me and cause your face to shine. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-box-1','ezslot_10',165,'0','0']));eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-box-1','ezslot_11',165,'0','1']));eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-box-1','ezslot_12',165,'0','2']));eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-box-1','ezslot_13',165,'0','3'])); Amazing Good Afternoon Prayers and Blessings Quotes. I felt your disapproval but I ignored it. Do you feel like being a blessing to your friends and family on an afternoon like this? 18. The preliminary painting and dressing is usually the work of about two hours. The source of my strength, my strong tower, shelter from the rain, shield from the sun, I rely on you. Kindly light my path. May you yield for me, sweetness from my morning’s toil.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_26',117,'0','0'])); 29.

Night Beckons Your loving hand guiding me through the morning to this beautiful afternoon. 24. The dance commonly begins about the middle of the afternoon or later, after sundown. I am assured that greater testimonies lie ahead. Be my shelter and hide me from its fire. I lift up my eyes to the heavens, to the throne from where help comes. Length of Days The Lord in whom all things consist. My strength is spent with little to show forth. I Rely on Your Grace You alone have kept me. I have no fear, I’ll waver not for I know you’re still here to guide me till night. You beautified my life and everyone calls me blessed. 35. 31. The freshness of dawn pales. Help me Lord not to jeopardize my chances.

Lead me on till night is come and even then I’ll still rely on you to be my guide.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-narrow-sky-1','ezslot_28',119,'0','0'])); 36. Disappointed you.

What better reward than an afternoon by the pool with a good schoolbook? Beyond Measure Mark now a straight way for me. I thrust myself completely to you and pray my day ends in good success.eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'motivationandlove_com-box-4','ezslot_0',107,'0','0'])); 4. My rest comes early, my heart is fulfilled. 33. Please, Lord, I pray thee, while it is still day, shine your countenance and let me smile. The Afternoon could either be described literally as a period of the day between morning and nightfall or symbolically as the middle-aged period of life. Then the following good afternoon prayers and blessing messages are all you need.