ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. 002: Bio Templates 21.7K 149 98. by seohwishi-by seohwishi-Follow. jacota. This is my first post, and I'll be posting more soon. Share.

}, • profile picture ; { link / if you made it just say [ myself ] / 404 error not found ← if you don't know who owns }, • gallery ; { link/s / if you made it just say [ myself ] / 404 error not found ← if you don't know who owns }, • background ; { link / if you made it just say [ myself ] / 404 error not found ← if you don't know who owns }, { leave out a nice message! Into Templates and stuff? Alrighty, hope you enjoyed this bio template!

enabled to following }, { you can remove this if you don't draw! Hello, everyone! feel free to copy any of these and use them. }, ┃➥ tag teams ; { open, maybe, or closed? }, ┃➥ wall commenting ; { enabled or no? feel free to remove those which you apparently don't have. For now, have this aesthetic bio template, star themed. 1128. }, { flaunt whatever you like! }, ┃➥ collaborations ; { open, maybe, or closed? 0.

I am putting it here for convienence! This website saves cookies to your browser in order to improve your online experience and show you personalized content. 07/11/19. Please vote if you are using any of them!

}, name ; { insert your username or preferred name you'd like to get called }, sexuality ; { show ur pride for ur com bub }, { wanna add anything? ˚                                                                  ˚✩, ⠀                     ⠀ ⠀ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀, ⠀                  ⠀           ⠀ ོ ⠀ ⠀              ⠀ ོ, (y/o) | (adjective) | (crush/best friend), ꒰ :wine_glass: ꒱ not dead, but not alive. }, • symbols, dividers, headers ; :dizzy: { please do not remove this one too. moral orel, undertale, south park, duh, voltron, go ahead!

}, { add any facts you'd like to insert for people to know about you! ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏᴀᴍ. Join the community. Into símply aesthetíc?

don't be shy to say what you are into! … A community where you can find and post templates-. }, ┃➥ story/poem trades ; { open, maybe, or closed?

At least for me it is.

989. except for these curly braces. ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛᴀʏ. well, you add important/worthless things! All is taken from Templates and Bios Amino! Templates, Bios and Aesthetics Non-Fiction. Templates, Bios and Aesthetics Non-Fiction. Reputation. ┊       ☪⋆                            ° ┊           .✫      ┊, ┊ ⊹         °┊                                           ☪ ⋆                     ┊, ☪ ⋆. age, nicknames, whatever. ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴠᴇ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ʙɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ ; ┏                  C o n t i n u e ? 39,559 Members . ... blog template. Read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy to get more information and learn how to set up your preferences. Related wiki bio template.

Alrighty, hope you enjoyed this bio template! ... Get Amino. ┓. gettin me pissed or what? Aesthetic Bio Template.

This is my first post, and I'll be posting more soon. #aesthetic #bio #kpop #templates.

320. }, ┃➥ requests ; { open, maybe, or closed?

}, { you can remove this if you don't write!

to whom? Public Chatrooms . 10. This website saves cookies to your browser in order to improve your online experience and show you personalized content. }, ┃➥ private messaging ; { ex. Following. }, ┏                      L e a v e ? if you currently have none, just iGNore the pain and add the creator of this bio's link }, { "what is this?" Member since Aug 2018 . 0. Hello, everyone!

See more ideas about Theme, Aesthetic themes, Kpop profiles.

A community for anything you find beautiful and pleasing to the eye }, ┃➥ song ; { go and put a link to it if you'd like!

}, • biography template ; :dizzy: { please DO NOT remove this one. }, ┃➥ collaboration ; { open, maybe, or closed? For now, have this aesthetic bio template, star themed. ɢᴏ ɴᴏᴡ, ғʀᴇᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪʀᴅ. #aesthetic #bio #kpop #templates. 0. The Official Amino For All Things Aesthetic! roleplaying information, art informations, ocs, basically a few of your wikis!

┏┫     Subject              Table of Contents        ┃┣━━━━━━━━┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛, { introduce your followers/stalkers/random people that happen to be on your biography now! post headings or captions can be really pretty when added into your aesthetic posts! 07/11/19. }, ┃➥ edit trade ; { open, maybe, or closed? Related wiki among us bio. Share. 0. ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡᴇʟʟ. Join Now Create Post . Reputation. The Official Amino For All Things Aesthetic!

May 1, 2019 - For Amino or anything ig. ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛʏ ᴛʜᴇɴ.

You are allowed to change it up, but : Please don't! If you want to use it, you could dm me for each section of the bio without the "[C]" and "[B]'s" since it can be hard to copy and paste those sometimes. 64. Following. }, { :)) pretty self-explanatory.

All is taken from Templates and Bios Amino! Into símply aesthetíc?

}, ┃➥ commissions ; { open, maybe, or closed?

How would I do so, Can i use it on an other Amino please ? Hey I want to use this!

go ahead. Related wiki p៹ositions ♡ ... A community where you can find and post templates-Join Now Create Post .

Please vote if you are using any of them! Read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy to get more information and learn how to set up your preferences. ┊     ┊, ┊     ┊     ┊       ┊ .✫ °                        ┊        ⊹ ┊     ┊, ┊     ✫. I am putting it here for convienence! 001: Chapter Template 18.1K 112 17. by seohwishi-by seohwishi-Follow. 0.

símply aesthetíc. ┊     ┊     ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °   ┊ ˚ ✩. 9817. ┓, ┗        [ Y e ѕ ] ◄               [ N o ]           ┛. make it short or long, whatever you'd like to insert! (˘ᴗ˘). }, ┃ :arrow_right: link to community ; link to account, { if you have any other media, just add them in! You are allowed to change it up, but, Do NOT remove the credits, please.

Followers . Member since Apr 2018 . The Official Amino For All Things Aesthetic! except for these squiggly braces.

}, ┃➥ tag team ; { open, maybe, or closed? }, ┃➥ art trades ; { open, maybe, or closed? (˘ᴗ˘) Farewell! Followers . Public Chatrooms ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎⌗ aris. Do NOT remove the credits, please. ┊. -ˋˏ current aesthetic : (insert aesthetic) ˎˊ- ... Get Amino. Join the community. ^^ ... blog template. Related wiki ... A community where you can find and post templates-Join Now Create Post .

8. .