For people that need a wide fit, it's better to go half a size up. The iconic Reebok logo and window box is also shown on the quarter panel. There are some black colour schemes as well. Some wearers say the shoe fits true to size while a few say it runs a bit narrow. The rubber outsole can do well on any normal platform and it should be able to hold up for many daily activities.

Pickup. Have the Continental 80 in Off White. Adidas Continental 80s. Simple and clean. It brings the memory of a famous classic tennis kick to the older fans while the younger fans see it as a modern stylish and fashionable sneaker they can wear to anywhere. The shoe was first released in the 80s, but it’s now returning with many modern details, colourways and styles.

Many people that are looking for a budget-friendly kick are happy that the Reebok Club C 85 is a better option for them. It features the Reebok logo on the heel area.

Reebok classic root can be traced back to the time when Newport Classic Tennis (NPC) and Revenge Plus hit the street in 1985. The shoe comes in many white colour schemes. Simple and clean. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The outsole of the Reebok Club C 85 features a high-abrasion that protects it from wear and tear. — Nicole Akhtarzad Eshaghpour, Market Editor, "I live and die by my high-top Converse. Hope this review has been helpful and useful. So I’m gonna guess he did. What do you guys prefer? Your email address will not be published. I like the Reebok better. — Anna LaPlaca, Assistant Editor, "These Reebok Aztrek sneakers are so comfortable that I actually bought them in two colors. My son is turning 10 this Saturday and he is interested in football  To the point where he would like a football kit. In return, there won’t be any blister or hotspot on the instep and the ankle area. The shoe has just recently returned and have seen many celebrities collaborations. The classic silhouette has caught the attention of many Reebok fans. This kind of feature offers the wearers feet a sleek feel and as a result, protect the instep and the ankle area from unpleasant rubbing and feel. I rarely give them a shoutout since they're such a basic shoe in my closet, but they have held up for years now, are a classic that will always be in style and, yes, are beyond comfortable to spend all day in." The forefoot features three lines of perforations to enable inflow and outflow of air. This will not have any effect on the price of the products. Many sneaker enthusiasts talk about the shoe in many video reviews and online review. If you’re not satisfied with the rating breakdown, you can always click through the chart and check the current rating breakdown on Reebok Official site. — Judith Jones, Market Editor. In the following video, Nick talked about his interest in the shoe and the features that make the classic sneaker more stylish and fashionable. 2.2k. He also showed the Reebok logo on the tongue, heel, and the insole. The purpose of rating breakdown is to present data that logically give an idea of how the shoe can perform. 1_Star represent poor and 5_Star stands for excellent. Now, see how to style your shorts with sneakers like a fashion girl. Hope that helps. I have the Club C 85 in Grey and White. The leather is so soft that it perfectly molds to the shape of your foot, and the leather is a bonus since they're also easier to clean than canvas sneakers." — Kristen Nichols, Managing Editor, "I've had my white Common Project sneakers for three or four years at this point, and they only get more comfortable the more I wear them. The shoe is versatile and quite affordable. Your site of trainers is very well put together and I am sure the prices must vary….I could start with a football T-shirt, then save up for his trainers… what do you think? According to many fans, the shoe is a value for money. They've never given me blisters even if I wear them with no socks. Reebok Club C 85 comes with a moulded sock liner to provide additional cushioning and support. The Reebok Club C 85 is a retro style classic sneaker. Your rating will be used in the overall rating calculation. Men and women can always go for the colourways that suit their taste. Each star shows a number of raters in front of it. "These honestly feel like little foot clouds.

He later went on to show the shoe on feet to give you an idea of what the white Reebok Club C 85 looks like on feet. The Die-cut EVA midsole is incorporated for appropriate cushioning and shock absorption. He introduced the leather upper with multiple panels and the Reebok window box logo. Those perforations helps the inflow of fresh air keeps the interior cool and fresh and reduce bad odour. The Reebok Club C 85 is a retro style classic sneaker.

Hence all the favorable Nordstrom … The shoe was first released in the 80s, but it’s now returning with many modern details, colourways and styles. The Reebok Club C 85 comes with a leather upper. Such feature will make the shoe more desirable for summer wear. I wanted to get some opinions from you guys, maybe on comfort if anyone owns a pair of either and just personal opinion on looks. Hours of research shows that many raters have given the kick thumbs up while a few reviewers have given it thumbs down. And, hopefully, we will see more releases in the future. It can be a better summer wear for someone looking for a stylish, fashionable, durable and comfortable Reebok kick. So I am thinking about picking up a new pair of shoes, however I am unsure as to which ones I want. Staying true to size can be a better option for people with a normal or a narrow fit. I wanted to get some opinions from you guys, maybe on comfort if anyone owns a pair of either and just personal opinion on looks. Posted by. Scroll down to check them all out below. Reebok Club C 85 features flat a shoelace that matches the colour of the upper leather. That’s a pretty good result. There is a wide range of sizes: Women from 4 to 12, men from 7 to 15.

(@claire_most) on Apr 13, 2019 at 8:51am PDT. Close. A post shared by .Claire Most. Adidas Continental 80. Those raters opinions on the shoe are shown in the bar chart below. Just like some retro sneakers, Club C 85 is now becoming more popular among classic sneaker lovers. The midsole of the Club C 85 is made of an EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) material. 2 years ago. Some of those fans have given their opinions on the shoe. In general, the shoe was made to fit true to size. Since the sneaker has been rated, others will know how well it’s doing before they can decide to buy it. Stitchings can be found on the lateral sides, around the eye stay, the forefoot and the heel. It also features the Reebok logo on the medial side. Adidas Forest Grove Review – Pros and Cons, Adidas Originals Supercourt Review-Pros and Cons, Adidas Nite Jogger Review – Pros and Cons, Adidas Cloudfoam Ultimate Review – Pros and Cons, Adidas Continental 80 Review – Pros and Cons, The contents in this site may contain affiliate links of the products being reviewed or recommended. There are multiple stitchings on the upper which kind of increase the structural integrity of the material.

Rating breakdown is as important as much as customer review. From affordable cotton canvas options that you might already be familiar with to a tried-and-true polished leather pair, see which styles Who What Wear editors are recommending.