Something interesting we get through the context of Addict, and especially knowing more about Angel's relationship with Valentino:. Track Information This is my life You want it, I got it Looking awesome, feeling helpless. Looking awesome, feeling helpless It would explain why Angel Dust and Cherri are so close, and also the presence of that figure in Cherri’s flashback, but it’s also probably more likely that while they are someone connected to Angel Dust, they’re also not anyone we know yet. I’m addicted, I’m dependent. And again, they’re in Hell. So, if Vox came in the mid-1950s and Val and Velvet around the same time… that means that not only is Alastor older than them, but so is Angel Dust. Which would mean that he did something before working for Valentino. Giving me a dose of pleasure that resides by the pain

His gender identity is clearly fluid and the one character in the show who calls him “drag show” immediately gets crushed by a rock that comes out of nowhere, no explanation whatsoever. I've let my emotions go

Getting higher than the ceiling @bluesoul-16 True, but there would only be a maybe 20-30 year age gap at most from what we can tell instead of, ya know, a couple thousand or some crazy number.

This hotel is my Atlantis Vocalist(s)

Fuck being a sober hoe

So what if I misbehave?

https://twitter.com/silvahound/status/1286653361324990464?s=21, https://twitter.com/user/status/987746201654255616, https://twitter.com/MikeBoggsy/status/1229533379902742530, Re-watching “Mulan” for inspiration on the smoke movement, https://hazbinhotel.fandom.com/wiki/Addict?oldid=24474, During Cherri's scenes, a one-eyed figure makes an appearance. I'm addicted to the madness Michael KovachKelly "Chi-Chi" Boyer Just concede and give into your inner demons again See what you like? So come if you're feeling brave 4:06 (song)5:25 (music video) There's another rush of poison flowing into my veins The on again off again relationship? You're playing with now 'til the end of the night

All theories, but imo, interesting thoughts to keep in mind as we wait for more. That's even more a confirmed thing knowing that she sleep with many men (Obviously to prove to herself and other people that she is straight). [1], Till death do us part

I'm addicted to the feeling Maybe things won't be so terrible inside this hotel.

..they’re in HELL. It's like another language, if you weren't able to grow up speaking it, you are still allowed to practice as an adult. During the scene wherein Angel's facing backwards, just before he sings the line “Just concede and give into your inner demons again.”, the heart-shaped patch of fur behind his head is missing. The creators obviously don’t approve of transphobic slurs so why would they make a transphobic design in the first place? Most people who are so actively against anyone that is not straight though clearly show some interest to them (Or in the case of Katie, touching Charlie's breast just after saying she do not touch the gays). In the Pilot, we aren’t given very much reason why Angel is staying at the Hotel (other than a free place to stay) - except for a single moment in which he appears to have compassion for Charlie. But you fell deeper in this pit That is NOT how an addict behaves, as they wouldn’t stop out of nowhere just because they can something that simple for free (and actually stop, he doesn’t seem to lie and actually do it anyway without Charlie knowing). 3 is boring and in my opinion, unrealistic, so I’m tossing that one out. Maybe things won’t be so terrible inside this hotel Just concede and give in to your inner demons again First released as a single on Hound’s YouTube channel on February 14, 2020. Just concede and give into your inner demons again Surely there would have been overlords for those before Valentino and Velvet?

I'm addicted to the feeling This hotel is my Atlantis Let me leave my soul to burn and I'll be breathing it in (18 Animatic), Addict Music Video (Hazbin Hotel) - Behind the Scenes Animation Process, Silva Hound ft. Michael Kovach and Chi-Chi - Addict, Silva Hound ft. Michael Kovach and Chi-Chi - Addict VIP, Silva Hound ft. Michael Kovach and Chi Chi - Addict (TAPS REMIX), Silva Hound ft. Michael Kovach and Chi-Chi - Addict (Beat Sable Remix), Silva Hound ft. Michael Kovach and Chi-Chi - Addict (Dub Instrumental Mix), Silva Hound ft. Michael Kovach and Chi-Chi - Addict VIP (Club Edit). The difference between souls that can and cannot be redeemed. But you fell deeper in this pit The ending "Hazbin Hotel" logo was animated by Michael Boggs, who initially made the logo as just a fan animation. Could his form have changed when he joined Valentino and that’s why he’s covered in hearts - the symbol Valentino seems to use everywhere - or did Val see a heart decorated pretty boy and was like yes this is the symbol I shall use for my sex business. This is the mantra Getting higher than the ceiling

Something maybe like… working for his old mafia family? Ignoring it.

Getting higher than the ceiling I'm addicted to the sorrow Also if hurting people makes me feel awful in retrospect...but not in the moment... am I really sorry or am I just internalizing the humility because it damaged my character in the eyes of others? Your money and power

'Til death do us part Specifically, Hazbin Hotel seems to be gearing up to deliver a very important message through the course of the show; the way someone copes with trauma may not be good, but it doesn't make you bad. When the buzz ends by tomorrow

I got it

Just concede and give in to your inner demons again Is it Vox, up and rising powerhouse that rivals Alastor and seems to be featured as the enemy in the pilot? In the original, Angel sings about how the hotel might not be as bad as he thought in the epilogue, while in the French dub, he sings about how he wishes to be redeemed and to be able to escape to Heaven. Nobody in power, my sinful delight . The episode follows Charlie, the princess of Hell, as she- okay no who am I kidding. Angel and Cherri may do a lot of bad stuff (like engaging in violent turf wars), but they are at least capable of caring for each other, and wanting to improve - they may not be “good” judged by their acts so far, but the seed of possible redemption is there in their care for others.

Just concede and give into your inner demons again If it's yourself for losing face, then practice thinking about the other person's feelings instead. Hazbin Hotel is an American adult animated musical black comedy web series created, directed, written and produced by Vivienne "Vivziepop" Medrano. [Verse 3] Hazbin Hotel Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. This hotel is my Atlantis

They are both consenting and probably very evil adults. About “Addict” (Unreviewed) Centered around the popular web series Hazbin Hotel, “Addict” serves as a backstory for Angel Dust and his issues with sexual assault and drug abuse. Let me leave my soul to burn and I'll be breathing it in And I think it's a message that a lot of people in difficult situations can benefit from, that they still deserve compassion and still have the chance to redeem themselves even though they have "sinned", (Forgive the 4am ramblings but I wanted to get this down before I lost it). shitposts, hcs, and shitty research takes || open to asks and hc/art requests!! Subscribe. I'm addicted to the feeling [Verse 1]

I would be severely disappointed if no one was swearing at any point. While death rains from above And we're never gonna want this fucking feeling to end We're forever gonna have a fucking reason to sin So far, Nifty hasn’t been swearing and Alastor “kinda” swears when singing (‘what the hell’). A blog full of the things I like, graphic design and art I make, and occassionally updates on my life Enjoy!

I think you are one hundred percent correct. Still. Anyway - Valentino, definitely an abuser. Also, she isn’t angry all the time or for no reason: she only gets angry when Charlie(’s business) is threathened or unfairly criticised.

We can’t really assume Angel Dust is older than Valentino. This does not match the stereotype people keep comparing her to and her temper is more likely the reason she’s ended up in Hell. I'm addicted to the madness Still - what would happen if they did split? That’s a very weak foundation for presenting a hardcore addict which the criticism is based on. I’m addicted to the sorrow. It lends itself to a theory I saw around Lucifer. First released as a single on Hound’s YouTube channel on February 14, 2020. This does not automatically make him a transphobic figure. I mean yes, Vox seems to call Valentino a rat (affectionately), but that also looks more like a tease than, you know, beating someone and then blaming them for making you do it. Getting higher than the ceiling And fancy yourself a mate

But we're already past that phase It was created with the “personal blessing” of Hazbin Hotel’s creator, Vivienne Medrano. ADDICT (Music Video) - HAZBIN HOTEL by lilli published on 2020-07-17T21:35:09Z. Stream Addict (Hazbin Hotel) by Atticus from desktop or your mobile device. As of right now, there is only a single episode (being the pilot) created by Vivziepop, an experienced animator on YouTube.

Addict And we're never gonna want this fucking feeling to end I want to love and be loved... but its hard sometimes yknow?

In the animated clip, many of the OCs from the animators and artists of Hazbin Hotel can be seen. For the way that I am What I believe is that Katie is hypocrite and do not admit her own lesbian side (She died in 1992 and if I recall, such relations where not really accepted yet) or actually suffered in her human self because of someone gay (We could imagine for example losing her husband because he cheated on her with another man). Let me leave my soul to burn and I'll be breathing it in But prostitution is the oldest profession in the world, and smuggling/trafficking isn’t far behind. And I know I'm raising cain by every highway in hell During the scene wherein the two were pole dancing, there is a frame wherein Cherri’s stomach is not colored in. Something I really needed to hear from my therapist that has helped a lot: "Bad people don't worry about if they're being bad.". Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I swear a lot and at no point, it seemed unnatural or out of place for the characters to me. Despite having overdosed Artist(s)

What did Angel Dust and Cherri Bomb do before Val, if he arrived in Hell with the rest of the Triple Vs in the 1950s? The hub for Hazbin Hotel web comics.

© Hazbin Hotel snatched my kneecaps 2020 Giving me a dose of pleasure that resides by the pain All things that would make Grandmother clutch at her rosary.

Subscribed. Over all I still enjoyed reading your theory.

We're forever gonna have a fucking reason to sin

Reason is, anybody can still be older than the person and die later. And ending up comatose Came in again and you caught it. Interesting to think about. So count your blessings cause this is it And I know I'm raising Cain by every highway in Hell