Kathleen Kelly is my hero, I'm not good at putting on eye makeup, I listen to @nathanielrateliff and @chrisstapleton too much, I have a crush on James Gandolfini, I thought my parents were Indiana Jones and Princess Di as a child, and I eat too much cereal. Actor Richard T. Jones and his wife, Nancy, fell in love with Mississippi and want to invest in the community.

Ben and Erin show her two homes and after Amanda makes her pick, they create a dream space dripping with Southern charm and a to-die-for kitchen.

Will they love their newly renovated home, or will they list it to buy another? The Jonas Brothers were raised in New Jersey for the majority of their childhood, and the eldest, Kevin Jonas, has stayed there with his family. It may be difficult to fathom, but these seemingly ageless stars have already celebrated the big 4-0. The original idea was actually inspired by Erin's cousin Mark's "Year in Review" books he had made for his wife.

To this, Ben insisted, "I'm getting better though." At home with ‘Home Town’ cast member.

Born in New Orleans, Reese Witherspoon was raised in Nashville, Tennessee by her physician parents. The couple re-sells the houses for a ... See full summary », For home restoration expert Tamara Day, there's no such thing as a home that's too big. On Erin's 35th birthday, Ben shared some of the sentimental photos of Erin that are included in the book to Instagram. You can also find them behind the scenes and on the big screen as cast members in the HGTV hit show, “Home Town.” He notes that she was born on the day that the classic hit "The Power of Love" by Huey Lewis & The News hit number one on the charts.

So read on—you just might find that your favorite celeb lives right next door. House Beautiful participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. A couple with two kids are in desperate need of more space and hope to find a home with a big yard and studio for his work with an all-in budget of $200,000. She has an all-in budget of $85,000 and a wish list that includes a spacious kitchen and a place to garden. I think I’ve fallen in love with you. Plus, see what some of your favorite '90s stars look like now. "He's set the bar high," Erin jokes. "He's like 'If you want me to take the trash out, just tell me to. Photo Credits: Netflix; Pop TV; Robert Viglasky, Hartswood Films; Fred Hayes/Disney+, Fox, PopTV; Bettina Strauss/Netflix; Nicole Rivelli/Amazon, Netflix, Frank Masi/Apple, Disney, Jasper Savage/Hulu; Diyah Pera/CW, What to Watch on Netflix Top 10 Rankings on November 5.

Kelly is the News Writer at House Beautiful where she covers a little bit of everything ranging from decorating trends and must-have products, to anything that includes doughnuts or glitter. The things that might annoy remind me that I’m not alone, that I get to share this home with you and all the quirks that are distinctly you. Raised in Kittery, Maine, John O'Hurley remains a resident of his hometown.

Homeowners decide that their houses don't fit their lifestyle anymore, but whether they stay or go depends on experts Hilary Farr and David Visentin. I’m thankful to be in your circle, with your arm around me, that you pick me first to be on your team, that you assume yourself to be a friend to every stranger you meet, and that you say “I love you,” after every phone call, even a question from the grocery store aisle about cereal. (Photos: @litt.le), A post shared by Erin Napier (@erinapier) on Nov 22, 2018 at 7:24am PST, The couple is big into romance. Producer Lindsey Weidhorn fell in love with the couple's small town through the #ILiveInLaurel hashtag, which Erin used on many photos.

Noting that working from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day isn't as exciting as some might think. The two met at Ole Miss (University of Mississippi) on December 7, 2004, but Erin was in the art school and had crushed on Ben—the popular guy—from afar for a long time before they actually met.

Release Dates She's presented with two homes: a classic Craftsman bungalow with a large but rough backyard and a large, dated house with no kitchen. These huge stars have stayed close to their roots. "Why would it be possible to make a TV show in a town like Laurel, Mississippi? After being featured in Southern Weddings magazine and on the magazine's Instagram, they were contacted by HGTV. Crooner Michael Bublé grew up fishing and playing hockey in a town called Burnaby in British Columbia. Looking for something to watch? She has set her budget and has provided Ben and Erin with a wish list that includes a historic home with space for entertaining and a spa-like master bath. Ben wasn't joking!

", Erin Napier Shares Sweet Note to 'Home Town' Fans, This Renovated 'Home Town' House Is on the Market, See Inside Erin Napier's Mississippi Home, Erin Napier Reveals the Worst Part About Fame. Jasmine transforms builder-basic houses into custom dream homes by giving them features that stand out from the crowd. Born in nearby Pickering, Ontario, singer-songwriter Shawn Mendes calls Toronto home. This content is imported from Instagram. Eventually, he hopes to turn the estate into a writer's retreat. After becoming a movie star, though, the actor decided to remain right where he was, purchasing his own apartment in the city. And since I don’t do coffee, I drink Coke, he’s got one waiting,” she explained.

We drive antique cars (he, a 1962 Chevy pickup, me, a 1988 Grand Wagoneer) and have abnormally nostalgic hearts for all things old, worn and loved. These stars were planning world domination together from a very tender age. We make a good team. Not only are they the perfect team on camera, but the history behind how they met, fell in love, and ended up on television may be worthy of another show entirely. He, his wife Danielle, and their children have lived in a handful of mansions in the Garden State, some designed by the custom home company Kevin co-founded. Here's everything you need to know, including how the HGTV couple met. I love you both so much."

Add the first question. While the pad is certainly swankier than the one he grew up in, Hugh Jackman nonetheless remains close to his roots—literally. During season 4, Erin even called out Ben for his clever science pun.

Use the HTML below. Ben, star of HGTV’s Home Town, lives and restores homes in a small town in Mississippi.Ben, a woodworker with a degree in history, embraces a passion for renovating historic homes. With an all-in budget of $200,000, Will and Courtney have to weigh out what matters most. View production, box office, & company info, Netflix’s ‘Queer Eye,’ ‘Cheer’ Lead Critics Choice Real TV Awards 2020 Winners List, Five Life Lessons Hgtv’s “Home Town” Teaches Us, January TV Calendar: New and Returning Shows. This content is imported from {embed-name}. Love their motivation to make their town nicer, and their interaction. [7], Home Town is hosted by married couple Erin and Ben Napier. After renting his whole life, a local pastor is ready to settle down in a house that will give him enough space for his cooking and gardening hobbies.

| For stars who go by different monikers in their private lives, check out 15 Secret Celebrity Nicknames Only Their Friends Use. After moving to New York to pursue his career, an architect is returning to small town life with his fiance. In addition to running errands, he can be seen running the company he founded in the small town, the Purple Rose Theatre. Ben and Erin then use creative solutions to convert mismatched design elements into a beautiful historical house complete with a custom-built ottoman and a unique outdoor entryway cabinet. As empty-nesters, they want to downsize into a historic cottage with an all-in budget of $125,000. On May 28, 2020 Home Town was renewed for a fifth season, it will consist of 16 episodes and scheduled to air in 2021.

Home Town was renewed for a fourth season on March 13, 2019, which premiered on January 20, 2020. Watch that moment below. (He's not shy about giving tours to the media, by the way.)

Rumor has it that it'll include a 10-car garage, rooftop hot tub, trophy room, and a nearly NBA-regulation size basketball court. We're talking places like Kentwood, Louisiana; Leiper's Fork, Tennessee; and Yellow Springs, Ohio—all towns far removed from the glitz and glamour of Hollywood.

Erin and Ben love to pick on each other. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site?

"We get up, we work with our coworkers, and we go home.". You’re the only person who could do this with me. [2][3] On May 28, 2020, Home Town was renewed for a fifth season to consist of sixteen episodes scheduled to air in 2021. Nonetheless, if his nom de guerre is any indication, it's not far away. Official Sites

He signs the note "Big.". A Chicago woman moves her family from the big city to a small town in Mississippi. Oooh, she shut him down! Home Town comes back Monday night at 9/8 central! Ben and Erin Napier get the opportunity to find and restore a home for some longtime friends. Here's how it happen, as Erin shared it on her blog: I’m thankful for marriage today. They're hoping to find a historical house with a porch and cozy charm. After the first, the rest is history. Ben and Erin give the house a Creole cottage makeover, adding bright colors and a cozy study as well as a spectacular chef's kitchen and a custom-built gardening bench.

You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, Christina Anstead Says She's Been Mom-Shamed, Starbucks’ Holiday Drinks Are Back on the Menu, Cheerios Has a New Chocolate Strawberry Cereal, A Humpback Whale Nearly Swallows Kayakers, Walmart's First Black Friday Deals Are Live, Mina Starsiak Hawk Plans to Get a Tummy Tuck.