Cole. The monitor has Freesync, which has been buggy for me since they day I got it. Jan 18, 2017 @ 11:57am Originally posted by Bad-Motha: Go into the ASUS monitor OSD menu and change the Display Port version mode. I have an Acer XF270HU, and it is a very nice monitor. JavaScript is disabled. Showing results for ... 144hz monitor, works, but only at 60hz ‎01-03-2020 10:34 AM. Seems like there are a bunch of people with the same problem but I haven't found a solution yet. Acer XFA240 144hz monitor stuck at 60hz. These are 144hz monitors as well. L. littlegvo. I have an R9 390 graphics card and they work well together.

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/id-3675170/connect-120-display-construction.html. In surround I could do a 3x1 @ 120hz in Nvidia surround. † The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. I didn't like the VA monitors so I changed them out to 2x Acer VG240Y. I don't know if this is the right place for this but my Acer GN246HL 144hz is plugged into the DVI port but only shows up as 60hz in my display settings and Nvidea Control Panel, anyone know how to fix this? When I got my monitor (my dad bought it for me) I checked the refresh rate to see how high it was. Ascend to a level that respects your eyes, your wallet, your mind, and your heart. However, even though it still works, it … ... choose PC-1920x1080, and then 144 hz option) (got max 100 hz as option when choosing Ultra HD, HD SD) now OSD on my Acer Predator XB240H also show 1920x1080 144 hz. I got an ASUS monitor this Christmas, which is 144hz. Tech Support. I am not talking about the laptop itself, I am talking about connecting a monitor to my laptop, which works with 60hz, but I'm trying to find out if it will work with 144hz. My monitors refresh rate keeps resetting to 60hz from 144hz after opening some games. Occasional black bar flickering while using G-Sync compatible on my Acer XFA240. In the game I mostly played then (Rainbow Six Siege) I was getting 144 fps. In the game I mostly played then (Rainbow Six Siege) I was getting 144 fps.

Acer GN246HL 144hz Monitor displaying as "Generic PnP Monitor" with 60hz. 144hz monitor only showing 60hz. Instead, it works at 60hz which is not my desired refresh rate. 144hz monitor only showing 60hz. The Tom's Hardware Show returns TODAY at 3PM ET! Didn't find what you were looking for? DVI may not support faster than 60hz. DisplayPort on 144hz monitor, can only choose 60hz?

11 comments. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

I’m using DVI-D cable that came with the monitor. Acer XB241H only 60Hz option available. I don't know if this is the right place for this but my Acer GN246HL 144hz is plugged into the DVI port but only shows up as 60hz in my display settings and Nvidea Control Panel, anyone know how to fix this?

Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Hi, I'm really in need of assistance. I have a Asus VG248 144hz monitor which can obviously run at 144hz and a GTX 1060 6gb. May 24, 2018 #1 I saved up to finally get a 144hz monitor and when I got it, everything seemed fine. Thread starter littlegvo; Start date May 24, 2018; Sidebar Sidebar. LG 32GK850F-B 144Hz QHD FreeSync Monitor - With an RTX 3000 series graphics card? When i change from 100hz to 144hz the colors get darker, Can a Displayport to DVI support 144hz at 1920x1080. Right now the only option i can see is the 60 Hz option on both Nvidia control panel and through windows by right clicking screen resolution. I bought the monitor almost a year ago and only recently noticed that my PC apparently … Your external monitor supports 144Hz ? I got an ASUS monitor this Christmas, which is 144hz. I just bought the monitor and installed windows and after i noticed how choppy it was i went to windows display setting and wanted to change it to 144hz but it only shows 64hz. In the properties it was listed at 60hz and no other option was available. Tech Support . Then … My graphics card is a GTX 1050, and although not a very good graphics card, I've seen some websites saying that this graphics card is able to support 144hz. After that I noticed the I was only getting 60hz, so I decided to check my setting and found that my monitor is at 60hz with no other options.

Ask the community. make sure the monitor is set to 144Hz in the OSD settings if applicable, make sure you have selected 144Hz in Nvidia control panel (pro tip, when selecting resolution, scroll down to the "PC" resolutions and you can get higher refresh rates), Go into Nvidia Control panel and find where u can change the resolution.... depending on what res your running you should be able to change the hz setting from 60 to 144, I tried that but it only has the option for 60hz, Get a displayport cable, I say that but my monitor supports 144hz with DVI, You might need to use display cable but I am not sure, Might need to use HDMI or DisplayPort. I then tried troubleshooting by powering on and off, changing connections, reinstalling Nividia drivers, and monitor drivers and still no luck. I had two other AOC C24G1 whose max is 144hz in PC mode. subsumy Member Posts: 1. In this subreddit, we celebrate and promote the ultimate gaming and working platform.

I've tried multiple connection types: DisplayPort to HDMI, DVI to mini DisplayPort, and HDMI to HDMI. Ascend to... the PC Master Race. You must log in or register to reply here. I've been googling this problem for quite a few hours now but nothing has been of help. Now Nvidia Surround can only do 60hz. October 2016 in 2016 Archives. share.

Press J to jump to the feed. Its specs, https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c05835485.

By using this site, you accept the, 15.6" diagonal FHD IPS anti-glare WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080), Simply ask a new question if you would like to start the discussion again. Displays . For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Firstly your machine ONLY has  15.6" diagonal FHD IPS anti-glare WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080) part #  752920-019 which NOT a 144Hz monitor. Use Display Port or HDMI for higher resolution/refresh rate. More posts from the pcmasterrace community. Mark as New; Bookmark; Subscribe; Subscribe to RSS Feed; Permalink; Print; Email to a Friend; Flag Post; Product: OMEN by HP - 15-ce018dx Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) I got an ASUS monitor this Christmas, which is 144hz. Hardware. I could definitely notice a difference so I am confident the 144hz is working in Siege.

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here, Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here. Welcome to the official subreddit of the PC Master Race. However, even though it still works, it does not work at 144hz. This makes zero sense to me.

Hey guys, I recently purchased an Acer XB241H and it arrived today and I am having some problems with getting 144Hz or above to work on this monitor.

#6. 100% Upvoted. Previous Next Sort by votes. Forums. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Close • Posted by 43 minutes ago. Is this an issue with the computer, or the monitor? What Resolution are u using, i think dvi Supports only 1080p at 144hz. I saved up to finally get a 144hz monitor and when I got it, everything seemed fine. Please use DisplayPort to HDMI version 2.0, not version 1.2 nor 1.4/1.,4b).

Main monitor is an Acer XB25Q set at 240hz.

Any help would be great!

May 24, 2018 4 0 10 0. HP Recommended. save hide report.