$10.50.

I've taken out the airbag of course for race wheel etc.

Yeah, i've thought about buying that version but i couldn't justify purchasing a low-rise ltw replica for $500+.

Abrahams Motorsports E36 LTW Wing

2-Owners/Very Correct with All Parts Stock #0689.

I made it myself.

Yes, I know this has been covered before in the past as I’ve read through almost every old thread. This 1995 BMW M3 Lightweight has just 100 miles and was owned by collectors from new until the selling dealer acquired it two years ago.

Gotta love the Reiger Lip.

An 8 point is good practise in any case, but attaching to the front strut does make things more fiddly around fuse box, brake booster and also heater box for the cross bar under dash. Display as a link instead, ×

I'd love to see some pics when on! ... Related: bmw e36 ltw wing bmw e36 ltw spoiler bmw e36 lightweight bmw e36 gt bmw e36 wing bmw e36 ltw wheels. There are DTM/Varis/Mateomotorsport etc versions i was really interested in but shipping from the states was a huge deal breaker ..... Edit: comes in white gel coat so will sand and rattle can satan black. Besides eBay. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

http://www.stanceworks.com/2016/04/earning-the-csl-shafique-bhimanis-track-build-e36/.

Also does it arrive unpainted so you'll just need to throw some paint on it? Good luck sourcing yours. Then I thought about installing a regular BMW brake light in the rear parcel shelf location. So the next time you find yourself walking around a morning Cars & Coffee, don’t forget to stop by the cars that others seem to ignore. E36 Coupe Fender, LTW wing base plate - $50 (Placentia) < image 1 of 2 > QR Code Link to This Post. Which replica is that? No problem if you are doing a bare bones race car but not so great if you want to retain some street car comforts and do things cheap. $180 ish. Problem is that most of the sources listed in old threads no longer exist. Abramovich Motors, a family owned and operated INTERNET BASED car dealership. Hand-crafted in the USA by a supplier to several BMW Motorsport programs. I also like the two tone look since I think it's really unique and black and white is always a good combo.

Hi Hans, I'm looking for E36 LTW too, though its not urgent. Press J to jump to the feed. Not worth producing more here locally. Where were you planning to bring one in from and what approx cost have you found? Pics would be greatly appreciated.

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Chaz17. I’ll take some photos if anyone is interested once it arrives.

But I love the low version. The E36-chassis M3 was released in Europe in 1992. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Painted in Titanium Silver, $50 txt 949-533-77zero5 . You can post now and register later. Copyright 2020 Bimmersport Ltd

The award-winning coupe would finally come stateside for the 1995 model year.

Hey guys, I’m thinking of getting a rep ltw wing with riser blocks to put on my AW m3 and was wondering if any of you guys are running the ltw wing low or high rise. Are those arc-8's I see? Precision Composites makes a full carbon replica off the original molded light base PTG played with for the Lightweight.

You cannot paste images directly.

The wider element makes the most effective use of the air. 07-25-2017, 06:06 PM #2. ultimachi. Considering I have sold two OEM wings for more in last few months, it is cheap. Lip arrived, its black gel coat.

$2500 for the full wing. I'm not too concerned about functionality since I just like the look and am not looking to seriously track the car.

$40 Abraham Motorsport Base LTW can be used a ducktail/spoiler.

Slide-In Carbon Wicker Bill - Wicker inserts very snugly into the integral slot at the back of the wing for easy adjustment (alternate wicker sizes available for teams doing existing aero development).

I haven't bough it myself as i've made my own front splitter but the from the listing looks pretty decent? He states it takes about a week or two to make and ship out. Good point about the third brake light. I’ve recently acquired an e36 M3 and want to purchase a quality LTW replica wing. 66" Width & 11 3/4" chord length - True body width element is the widest legal for BMW Club racing and other sanctioning bodies that limit width to be less than or equal to chassis width. www.mkahmotorsports.com. Thread Tools. Complete 4pcs fiberglass version (really light, solid construction) shipped to my door for $340 a couple months back. Get the best deals for bmw e36 ltw at eBay.com.   Your previous content has been restored.

We do leave a small margin for error in rules legality, but due to different ride heights, rakes, etc, you should verify height and setback before permanently mounting.

100% Carbon Construction of All Components - Molded foil is designed for minimal weight and maximum rigidity, without the added resin and clearcoat the cheaper US-made and Chinese wings use to make a lesser part look pretty. Hey Neil, looks great.

Cheap LTW wings will be back on eBay soon.

That wing looks pretty good Daniel, thanks for the info. This is a key ingredient to this incredibly light package.

How much did it set you back Hans? Would you mind sharing some photos of it?

item 3 Sticker E36 GT Class 2 LTW for BMW MOTORSPORT STICKER E30 M3 Rear wing 3 - Sticker E36 GT Class 2 LTW for BMW MOTORSPORT STICKER E30 M3 Rear wing . They are also no longer produced and don't often come up for sale. Build quality/fitment was better than expected considering the price, but like all fiberglass parts the surface needs to be flat sanded and re-primed. Have you looked into the sellers listings hans?

I briefly considered retrofitting one to my replica wing, but decided it's way too much work and I'd likely f-up the wing. - No Longer Available, FS: Authentic BMW Motorsport E36 LTW Front Strut Bar, If this is your first visit, be sure to Show Printable Version; 05-03-2018, 07:32 PM #1. By DeansBimmer in forum Exterior Lighting & Body Parts, By stancedM3 in forum Exterior Lighting & Body Parts, By lightingflash in forum BMW Parts Wanted sponsored by, By bimmer4me01 in forum Suspensions, Springs & Shocks, By mdriverrad in forum Race Cars & Track Parts, General BMW and Automotive Discussion sponsored by Intercity Lines, Track, Auto-X & Drag Racing sponsored by Bimmerparts.com, Professional Motorsports sponsored by Bimmerworld, Suspension Tech and Handling sponsored by eBMWParts.com, Tire & Wheel Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack, Car Audio & Electronics sponsored by Bavsound, Car Detailing and Show & Shine Prep sponsored by Autogeek.net, General BMW Mechanical Help sponsored by RM European Auto Parts, 1 Series & 2 Series (E81, E82, E87, E88, F20, F22, F23), 3 series & 4 Series (E21, E30, E36, E46, E9x, F30, F32, F33, F36, F44), 5 Series (E28, E34, E39, E60, E61, F10, G30), 7 Series (E23, E32, E38, E65, E66, F01, F02), 2003+ X3, X4 (E83, F25, F26, F97, F98, G02), 2019+ Z4 (G29) / 2020+ Toyota Supra (A90/J29), BMW Parts For Sale sponsored by Bavarian Auto Recycling, BMW Parts Wanted sponsored by Bavarian Auto Recycling, Group Purchases & Supporting Vendor Specials presented by eBay, Georgia sponsored by Harrison Motorsports, Abrahams Motorsport E36 LTW Wing with Risers brand new, Abrahams Motorsport 4pc LTW wing.

But not risers. FYI, a member here sold his new unused Lester for $1500. Problem is that most of the sources listed in old threads no longer exist. HaNs, January 6, 2016 in Want to buy, As title, just checking if any local before I bring one in. Brand New Abraham Motorsport LTW high rise wing sold Last edited by gbreeE90; 08-18-2017 at 08:32 AM.

Yes i saw that, need to make a sump guard/under tray so dont really want that kind of setup. Clear editor.

I've found it to be less straight forward than I expected due to needing to go 8-point for regs and having to move and/or delete some stuff I was hoping to keep standard. Significant downforce is made at a 2-degree angle of attack while producing negligible drag, with maximum downforce made at an 11-degree angle of attack.

Your link has been automatically embedded. I’ve recently acquired an e36 M3 and want to purchase a quality LTW replica wing. I have some other items to fund currently (including roll cage) so my LTW will have to wait. You just might come across something very, very special.

Not OEM, not CF, no brake light — but still a nice piece.

No sag, and the base tapers down like the original LTW/GT wings. he sells the proper reiger front splitters too. Around $719 usd delivered http://www.abrahamsmotorsport.com/e36.html.

Was considering purchasing a used abraham motorsports ltw wing but its sagging in the middle, is there any way to permanently fix the sag or am I better off passing on the wing? (they are also not that great, but that's my opinion), By ///MCubed in forum BMW Parts For Sale sponsored by, https://www.driftshop.com/m3-gt-ltw-...g-bmw-e36.html, https://www.ebay.com/itm/92-98-BMW-E...kAAOSwHLNZQt~p, https://www.schmiedmann.com/en/bmw-E...?product=H575K, CA66D4FB-3D16-4A4B-8FE4-2844FC340840.jpeg, General BMW and Automotive Discussion sponsored by Intercity Lines, Track, Auto-X & Drag Racing sponsored by Bimmerparts.com, Professional Motorsports sponsored by Bimmerworld, Suspension Tech and Handling sponsored by eBMWParts.com, Tire & Wheel Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack, Car Audio & Electronics sponsored by Bavsound, Car Detailing and Show & Shine Prep sponsored by Autogeek.net, General BMW Mechanical Help sponsored by RM European Auto Parts, 1 Series & 2 Series (E81, E82, E87, E88, F20, F22, F23), 3 series & 4 Series (E21, E30, E36, E46, E9x, F30, F32, F33, F36, F44), 5 Series (E28, E34, E39, E60, E61, F10, G30), 7 Series (E23, E32, E38, E65, E66, F01, F02), 2003+ X3, X4 (E83, F25, F26, F97, F98, G02), 2019+ Z4 (G29) / 2020+ Toyota Supra (A90/J29), BMW Parts For Sale sponsored by Bavarian Auto Recycling, BMW Parts Wanted sponsored by Bavarian Auto Recycling, Group Purchases & Supporting Vendor Specials presented by eBay, Georgia sponsored by Harrison Motorsports, If this is your first visit, be sure to This subreddit is a safe haven for all things E36. Spill Plates - Instead of a standard endplate design, the spill plates on this wing relieve air pressure and drag by allowing less functional air to escape at the ends of the top surface of the element. Very clean E36 and thank you for the pictures!

No pressure sales people, straight forward prices and will greet you with a smile.

Who has an LTW wing? The Abrahams is Polyurethane I think, so do you know if there's any weight difference? Can't wait to get it done though! 29,150 Miles

We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Hello, Selling a brand new fender for a 92-96 E36 Coupe. Going to try and take a mould here locally and produce them in plastic. × Pocketed adjuster for the smoothest airflow with no interruption from the wing brackets provides a wide range of adjustment to meet height rules and downforce needs. The BimmerWorld Ultralight-GT Carbon Race Wing is designed to be the premium aero solution for a variety of BMW-specific applications. Stanchions - The engineered stanchions included in this are 100% carbon and also made with a smooth, aero-foil design.

There is a couple sellers out there now from Poland/Bulgaria, seems to be from the same manufacture. I got mine off ebay through a Polish seller. Low Camber Profile - The foil profile used in this wing is designed as a low drag element, still capable of producing high levels of downforce.