Scary and weirdly accurate, this joke has a weird sense of impending doom around it. Consistency is key when telling a good joke.

A great walk into a bar joke, obviously.

Copyright © Boureston Media Inc // All Rights Reserved | Contact Us | Work with Us | Disclosures: Privacy | Disclaimer | Cookies | FTC | Do Not Sell My Personal Information.

A play on words mixed with a joke? This one is sure to get your audience laughing.

And orders a beer, the bartender says," We don't serve beers to bears in bars in BC".

In Brooklyn there is a local ordinance that you can't serve beers to bears in bars in Brooklyn, so this bear walks into a bar in Brooklyn and orders a beer and the bartender goes, "whoa, your a bear, sorry I can't serve beers to bears in bars in Brooklyn. Each joke might be met with an eye roll, but you know that they are really laughing deep down.

Holds him gently, strokes his quiff and they grow old together.

In the shark infested waters of the Caribbean, two prawns, one called Justin and the other called Christian are discussing the pressures of being a preyed-upon prawn. There is a lot of joy that comes with the holiday season. “Anything but a Canadian Club,” replies the seal. It might take a while for your audience to get this one, but when they do it’ll be hilarious. The shocked bartender points a finger his way in alarm and yells, "Hey!

", Two jumper cables walk into a bar. The bartender says "No can do.

A tennis ball walks …

“Your wish is granted,” he says. As if the minor scales are not sad enough. A common misunderstanding that is always funny. Can I get a Martini?

A neutron walks into a bar and orders a drink.

With a bit of misdirection, this joke really gets people laughing. Or does. Politics can be very serious. You see, limbo is all about techniques you know?

Yes. 33 Best Travel Trivia Questions And Answers You Should Know, 73 Best Summer Trivia Questions And Answers You Should Know. Walking into a bar is apparently hilarious. Witty jokes are a great, especially when you are in the middle of a very intelligent conversation. A pun, a play on words, and a limerick walk not a bar. So why not joke about it? For anyone who has ever owned a cat, this joke is hilariously accurate. With the same jokes flying around, it can be difficult to find the perfect jokes. 32 Best Christmas Trivia for Kids – Perfect for the Holiday season. Do you want jokes that are quick and punchy? The bartender says, "Why the short face? This one is so painfully accurate it kinda hurts. This one is both funny and cute. A dad joke wouldn’t be funny without a play on words.

This one is so dumb all you can do is roll your eyes.

The woman next to him says "Why the fuck are you allowed in here? Then out of the bar. The gentleman reaches into his blazer searching frantically. The penguin doesn't answer because it's a penguin.

The shocked bartender points a finger his way in alarm and yells, "Hey! Even the best comedians know that when you are going to tell jokes, the setting is everything. Five new states have been added to the list.

From choosing the right amount of people in your audience to maybe having a two-drink minimum, choosing the perfect setting for your joke is really important. Truth be told, this can actually happen in real life! Is there anything better than a Chuck Norris joke? and he says to the bartender, “Give me a beer!” The bartender is very scared by this so he runs out of the bar to go find the owner. Offices are weird places. Orders a martini and notices the bartender popping a pill as he’s fixing the drink. The bartender says "sorry, we don't serve beers to bears in bars here", A panda bear walks into a bar and orders a sandwich. But this joke makes it just a little funnier. and goes up to the bartender and orders a scotch. Action figures have come a long way from the 1970s. H. He walks up to a seat, eats the woman sitting there in a single bite, and sits down. Here are 13 cheesy walk into a bar jokes: While we don’t agree with shoplifting, we can’t help but laughing at this one. The classic "walks into a bar" setup brings on the creativity when it comes to making people laugh. Jasper lives in Georgia with his new bride.

He bangs on the bar with his paw and demands a beer. “I’m not serving you, you’re out of your skull!”. The second scientist says, "I'll have an H2O too."

The corn stalk replies, "I'm all ears!". With so many different personalities stuffed into one building, it is the perfect place to come up with office jokes that everyone in the office will love. This joke is so ironic, it might take your audience a little while to figure it out.

“I wish I were a shark.”. “Sorry, we don’t serve chickens here. A little word of caution, if you use this joke, it may lead to a sing-a-long version of the Cheers theme tune. Slightly dirty and a little bit adult but this joke is so subtle its hilarious. It helps build a stronger bond, study finds. the punch line has been delayed due to internal wrangling.

Live smarter, look better,​ and live your life to the absolute fullest.

Turning an old joke on its head, this joke is both clever and really funny. The bar man asks: “have you been served?”.

The landlord says, "Sorry sir, we don't serve food here. They receive strange looks from all those inside, as the bartender calls pest control.

A bear walks into a bar and asks for a drink.

What is the statistical probability that this one is funny?

Everyone gets old. You don't have to have kids to appreciate the corniest, punniest dad jokes of all time.

From science to maths, nerd jokes are a great way to make everyone laugh. The funniest jokes ever obviously! Finally, jokes are meant to be fun, so make sure that you are entertaining and that you have fun with them. There’s a bear in the bar and he wants a beer!” The owner asks, “Don’t we sell beer?” “Yes,” replied the barten, The bartender asks "Why the long face?" But don’t worry, we have you covered with some of the best walk into a bar jokes out there. And the horse says "Aw come man, I just want a drink." ", A bartender says, "We don't serve time travelers in here." This joke is funny but you are sure to get one person that will groan when you deliver the punch line. “OK, I’ll have a beer for myself and a lawyer for my alligator.”. This one is kind of sad, but it’s also really funny. He really should have looked where he was going. That makes this one really funny. A Koala bear walks into a bar, sits down and orders a BLT sandwich.