These numbers have been proven countless time on stock internal engines at over 100,000 miles. *Entire kit takes 4-6 weeks to get as everything's fabricated to order! Kit Includes: Billet steel T3 turbo …

Processing takes an additional 7 to 14 days for ceramic coating.

Precision Turbo & Engine 5558, GEN2 5558, 5858, 5862, GEN2 5862, 6262, 6266, GEN2 6062, GEN2 6266, GEN2 6466, GEN2 6766, Garrett GT3071R, GT3076R, GT3082R, GT3582R, GTX2861R, GTX2971R, GTX2976R, GTX3071R, GTX3076R, GTX3576R, GTX3582R, GTX3071R GEN2, GTX3076R GEN2, GTX3576R GEN2, GTX3582R GEN2, GTW3476, GTW3684, GTW3884, Comp Turbo, Turbonetics Turbo and more! Introducing the RV6 ® PCD ® /Downpipe for the 9th generation Accord I4 Earth Dreams engine. 9th Generation Accord (2013-2017) Due to the current COVID-19 related restrictions, all custom items (powder coated/ported items, turbo kits etc)currently have an additional 10-14 days processing time. Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance, Recommended Modifications: Upgraded Clutch; Grams Fuel Injectors; Grams Fuel Pump, Features Rotrex supercharging technology, based on advanced traction drive technology, Rotrex™K-Series C30-94 Supercharger Race Kit (150-05-0030K), AirWerks Series S400SX Super Core Turbocharger (179175). 271 Litchfield Rd Full-Race's 9th Gen K-Series Turbo Kit can support power levels from an ultra responsive 300whp to a 700+whp monster.

Honda 9th Gen 2012-2015 Civic Si K-Series EFR T3 IWG Turbo KitFull-Race is proud to announce the release of our Turbo Kit for the 2012+ Civic Si K24 engine. Garrett GT and GTX turbochargers come standard with dual ball bearings. Feel free to message us for any info, with this turbo we have seen low 12 second pass at high elevation on street tires tuned making it the best prices bolt on kit available. Contact Us .:. Decreasing the weight or increasing the available torque and horsepower have become standard mods that make use of lighter and higher-strength performance parts for the Honda Accord. RV6 provided a new gasket and new hardware for the on the bottom of the cat which were rusted pretty well on the OEM cat. Full-Race is proud to announce the release of our Turbo Kit for the 2012+ Civic Si K24 engine. This is the best "bang for your buck" 9th Gen Civic Si turbo kit. Rotrex™K-Series C30-94 Supercharger Race Kit by Kraftwerks®. -Keep the stencil handy and in a safe spot without bending if you would like to refresh your intercooler after years of road debris blasting it! Harwinton, CT 06791, USA, Copyright © 2000 - 2012 - 2015 9th Gen Honda Civic Si Stage 2 Turbo System, RBC Intake Manifold.

The Honda Accord responds readily to tuner modifications and additions. -Apply a high temp engine enamel style spray paint (we recommend Duplicolor DE1635 Ford SemiGloss Black, any color can be used). You must select an option for 'Turbocharger Option:'. Come join the discussion about performance, tuning, engine swaps, turbos, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! All rights reserved. Precision turbochargers are available in journal bearing and ball bearing. There’s a reason customers and install shops all around the globe prefer PRL Motorsports turbo systems over competitors’. Everything is included to get your Accord Due to the current COVID-19 related restrictions, all custom items (powder coated/ported items, turbo kits etc)currently have … Technical Notes:Our bolt-on 9th Gen Civic Si (2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015) turbo kit requires no cutting or modifying of the vehicle to install! This Kit retains all accessories such as PS and AC. -RV6, KTuner V1.2 Flash End User Kit for 9th gen 13-17 Accord I4 (2.4L) - Includes base tune for RV6™ PCD™/Downpipe, RV6™ Resonated Midpipe for Accord Sport ONLY I4 (2.4L), RV6™ Resonated Midpipe Kit for Accord Coupe I4 (2.4L) (REQUIRES AXLE BACK), RV6™ Resonated Midpipe Kit for Accord Sedan I4 (2.4L) (REQUIRES AXLE BACK), RV6™ Bolt on 2.4L Dual Exhaust Mount - For LX and EX Models, KTuner V1.2 Flash End User Kit for 15-17 TLX 2.4, KTunerFlash V2 Touch End User Kit for 9th gen 13-17 Accord I4 (2.4L) - Includes base tune for RV6™ PCD™/Downpipe. RV6 has been working with Kevin Boehm and his Civic SI powered by Civic Type R Engine. Placing your order now will put you in line for the next available kit. to spool faster, last longer, and produce more reliable power across the entire RPM range than any other turbo system design. S-Cover Compressor Cover (4.00" Inlet / 2.50" Outlet) or GT-E Compressor Cover (4.00" Inlet, 2.00" Outlet), T3 Turbine Inlet / 2.50” (T31 3.00”) V-Band Outlet.

Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for updates from SEMA! ), * This Makspeed setup utilizes a Spearco intercooler core which has shown to be efficient beyond 550hp, * It utilizes a Turbosmart Comp Gate 40 EWG. Product Description. The components are stamped and welded with no consideration for turbulence or restrictions.

Currently, we have had a prototype on the road for around 3 month running hassle free. RV6™ PCD™/Downpipe Kit for 9th gen 13-17 Accord I4 (2.4L) Earth Dreams engine. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. I just installed a Takeda StageII Pro 5R Intake on my 2013 Accord Sport 2.4L. * The intake, turbo manifold, dumptube, downpipe, intercooler piping, etc is fabricated in California by Makspeed. RV6® will warranty the castings a welding for 24 months.Processing takes an additional 7 to 14 days for ceramic coating. The injectors come with plug and play clips to further ease installation. Stage 2 Turbocharger by Turbonetics®. Votes: 64. -Mask off or cover the end tanks to avoid overspray. Accord 2.0T (2018+) Civic (2006-2011) Civic (2012-2015) Civic (2016+) ... 2015 9th Gen Honda Civic Si Stage 2 Turbo System, RBC Intake Manifold. The Supercharger Kit by Kraftwerks will provide your engine with highly efficient and reliable supercharging as it is based on traction drive … Oh and traction, you’ll never hook up. RV6® has been manufacturing PCDs® for the V6 Hondas for around 5 years now. 9th Gen K-Series Intercooler and Bumper Beam, 9th Gen K-Series EFR Charge Piping, Couplers and Clamps. My Account: 0 item(s) View Cart: Home: About Us: Gift Registry: My Account: Contact Us: Blog: Category: ECU Tuning . I just installed a Takeda StageII Pro 5R Intake on my 2013 Accord Sport 2.4L. Introducing the RV6® PCD®/Downpipe for the 9th generation Accord I4 Earth Dreams engine. This product is made of high-quality materials to sere you for years to come. We have selected a handful of Garrett & Precision Engineering turbochargers that we feel offer the best power curve by default. TurboKits.com Check out his Instagram and Facebook page! If you do not have Hondata, that is all you need besides this package to be plug and play and ready to make some power! RV6 Performance is still open.

The well-built engine can withstand turbochargers and NOS systems easily. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Because we have a range of … Turbochargers equipped with "GEN2" technology feature newer, more efficient compressor wheels and/or turbine wheels (depending on turbo) for more improved top-end power and spool. This combined with 2 catalytic converters, causes the engine to be literally choked out of a good amount of power.We are working with Scott (Skaaat6MT) to do some dyno testing and to put up some solid numbers. Feel free to give us a call, though, if you wish to utilize another turbocharger choice! Antique Writing Desk With Secret Compartments, What Is The Significance Of The Peg In Bridge Of Clay, Ikea Under Cabinet Lighting Replacement Bulbs. 3.5" Intake w/ Filter Included. This kit offers the largest compatibility with the largest variety of turbochargers to suit a wide variety of power goals; compatible with all T3 frame turbochargers utilizing 4” compressor inlet (intake side), 2” or 2.5” compressor outlet (charge pipe side) and 2.5” (also known as 3” T3) V-Band turbine outlet. To run this kit you will need to get a … * Please notify us whether or not you are using the stock intake manifold or an RBC swap. -Clean and make sure your intercooler is dry. All orders will be processed the following week.

Install was very straight forward did not have any major issues removing the old nuts and bolts and installing the PCD was so easy. Problems with the site? Terms Of Use .:. It is neither inferred nor implied that any item sold by CARiD.com is a product authorized by or in any way connected with any vehicle manufacturers displayed on this page. We also have customers making over 400whp on the stock motor with ease turning boost up to 10-11psi. Privacy Policy .:. The RV6® PCD®/Downpipe replaces the highly restrictive O.E pre-catalytic converter, with a free flowing contoured casting and 2.5” tubing. Rotrex™K-Series C30-94 Supercharger Race Kit by Kraftwerks®. var theDate=new Date();document.write(theDate.getFullYear()); TurboKits.com, All Rights Reserved Also transmission might shit itself. Recommended for use with BorgWarner EFR turbochargers, however external WG and external BOV are available to suit other T3 turbos (such as garrett). Designed with simplicity and use of all factory components (including fog lights) in mind, we pride ourselves on easy installation, quality, efficiency and performance. Of course, the most important part of your vehicle when you consider visual impacts is the exterior and our Honda Accord body kits are the perfect way to make it look great.

All rights reserved. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality... Rotrex Supercharger Race System by Kraftwerks®. to stay up-to-date on our promotions, discounts, sales, special offers and more. Contact Our Webmaster. Great Sites Pirelli World Challenge at Road America, June 23rd-24th, We will not be shipping orders on Thursday, June 23rd or Friday, June 24th. Standard setups typically produce about 380 horsepower (DynoJet) on 93 octane and 13 psi and stock intake manifold. * We ship all Makspeed kits with Comp 6062jb turbos standard. This is the most efficient turbo for our stock motor - it retains fast spool while making great power at lower boost levels with room to grow. Accord 2.0T (2018+) Civic (2006-2011) Civic (2012-2015) Civic (2016+) ... 2015 9th Gen Honda Civic Si Stage 2 Turbo System, RBC Intake Manifold.