Cheers! One set 3 1/2 feet from the floor and the other set 6 - 6 1/2 feet up. Special Price £214.45 .

Editor's choice: iPower 5' x 5' x 6.7' Grow Tent, Runner up: Apollo Horticulture 4' x 4' x 6.7' Grow Tent. Only 1 left.

LITE LINE Indoor Grow Tent line carries the Gorilla torch with its height adjusting technology. The number of ventilation socks may stop you from using air-cooled reflectors. Outstanding quality grow tent! H x 27 in. You can slide them up/down on the poles to reposition them.

W x 2 ft. 5 in.

This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. I have high demands (no pun intended.) XL Grow Tent (1.2 x 1.2m) XXL Grow Tent (1.2m x 2.4m) tent. Yield Lab 120” x 60” x 80” Reflective Grow Tent . Their Pro range also have an interesting innovative feature in that they include a green tinted viewing window for checking on your plants while they are in the dark period without disturbing it. Thank you for sending the tent in a timely manner, and excellent customer service. While these tents have a lower starting height, growers still have the ability to increase their overall growing height on the fly with the 1 ft. height extension kit (sold separately).

OTHER INDOOR GROW TENTS are limited by a standard 6' height. Our grow tents are being certified by international organizations to both guarantee exemplary quality, authenticate the new materials used and ensure the best safety conditions. We’ve played around with, reviewed, compared, and actually sell at least five different companies’ grow tents, and we all unanimously here think that Gorilla Grow Tent has probably the best quality and the most features out of any other Grow Tent on the market. Now you can experience crouch free maneuvering without banging your head on low hanging lights. We received the Gorilla display tent.

Scott Kuether, Hydrofarm Rocky Mountain Region: I believe it is a solid product and will do very well in the marketplace. $350.06 $388.95.

Also, I was so impressed with the tent as compared to the GL60 I did a through review on Amazon. Love love love my 4×8 tent . This means having adequate access panels. Out of stock. I love gorilla grow tents because they are strong and so protective!

Free postage. Danny. Secret Jardin Dark Propagator DP120 - 48 in x 24 in x 48 in . GORILLA GROW TENTS feature a patent pending adjustable height extension kit that gives you the ability to increase your growing space height from 7' to 8' or 9' tall.

H x 4 ft. 5 in. It is awesome! For more info, Read our. W x 18 in.

Regardless of your grow room location, rest assured Gorilla has a tent for you! What are the shipping options for grow tents? See all results ({ suggestion.results_count }), Gorilla DE Pro Series Commercial Lighting. Make sure when choosing a grow tent it has an adequate quantity of ducting socks and electrical feed ports. We totally love it! They kick ass and I want another one, plus they fixed my bent “T” bar no questions asked and had it to me 2 days later….. crazy good.

This means that they will rip easily, leak light more readily, and offer problematic indoor growing environments.

40cm x 40cm x 120cm Grow Tent Silver Mylar Hydroponics Bud Dark Green Room UK.

Each HLG 650R uses 4 of our custom-designed, full-spectrum, high-efficiency, white light, quantum boards with Samsung LM301H and Deep Red LED 660nm diodes. People are happy to find GGT in our range.The customers love the design and the difference in quality!!! CDN$ 199.99 CDN$ 199. They look to be the safest and the best well-made grow tent. I can’t tell you that i love them but i do love the way they look constructed. Many openings for wires and fans and venting purposes and can be closed off to not let light in. The zipper that runs left to right 3/4 of the way up really made it easy just to slip the top on and then pull up the bottom.

Never again will you have to worry about your plants outgrowing your growing lights and indoor grow room. Sometimes it can end up ruining an entire grow cycle too because of the disruption. A great deal for the money, this grow tent uses a solid metal frame and thick 600D Oxford Fabric + PVC material lined with light-proof and tear-proof 93-97% reflective Mylar film. Roy, Owner of Holos Indoor Gardening, Switzerland Distributor. from £289.95. I am happy with my 2 by 4. Low ceiling height of your growing environment got you down? The quality is the best available, and there are no others that can withstand what the Gorilla can. COVID-19 Update: We are open for business and accepting orders. I also took note of the velcro straps that are on the tent to temporarily hold up the bottom while getting the zipper attached. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. I like the windows. This means that they are more light proof, more durable, quieter, stronger, safer, and create the best possible growing environment for you and your plants. ":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}}function B(){var b={},c;c=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(!c.length)return{};var a=c[0];if(! With the grow tent being so important, it makes a lot of sense to invest in a quality one. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The HLG 600W features a custom-designed high-efficiency QB288 V2 Rspec 3000K Quantum Board of dimensions 740mm x 395mm. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Regular Price: £249.95 . In fact, I’m not sure what I would do without them. Grow Tents are an easy solution to create an enclosed space perfect for plant growth.

I have a lot of clients very excited about carrying your tents. W x 2 ft. 6 in.

We supply a range of grow tents from top brands including BudBox, Secret Jardin, Culti-Lab and GreenQube. We have utilized thick viewing windows, tightly reinforced seals, strong zippers and fabric providing unparalleled durability and security for your soil or hydroponic grow tent. Your company is amazing from service to product quality.

They have absolute superior construction, design and overall quality and can last for years and many yields. The most stunningly powerful and flexible SolarSPEC™ horticulture lighting solution to date. BudBox Grow Tents have the most features, are the most reflective and are the best built grow tents available.

As far as strongest I tested it myself i was hanging on the roof bracing and I am over 200 lbs.

These are the standard grow tent sizes, but you can get bigger, smaller, shorter and taller tents too. They also do not leak light like most competitors. The Bar8 is designed specifically for single and multi-tier commercial cultivation with a recommended mounting height over canopy of 6-60″(6-18″ w/no lenses, 24-60″ w/ optional secondary lenses).

Sometimes TALLEST isn't always best. Gorilla Grow Tent 5′ x 5′ x 6' 11" (7' 11" w/ Extension Kit) Indoor Grow Tent.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, FREE Delivery on orders over £10 for books or over £20 for other categories shipped by Amazon, Phlizon 2000W High Power Series Plant LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants Greenhouse Lamp Full Spectrum Growing LED Light for Veg Flower with Thermometer Adjustable Rope(Actual Power 308watt), Phlizon 1500W High Power Series Plant LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants Greenhouse Lamp Full Spectrum Growing LED Light for Veg Flower with Thermometer Adjustable Rope(Actual Power 250watt), Phlizon 1200W High Power Series Plant LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants Greenhouse Lamp Full Spectrum Growing LED Light for Veg Flower with Thermometer Adjustable Rope (Actual Power 190watt). The requirements I expect to see, Gorilla Grow tents go above and beyond them.

This is a profoundly impressive product, the quality of all of the materials is just through the roof, everything meets or exceeds even the most impressive claims made.

Designed by growers, for growers – these tents are durable, easy to assemble and efficient – whichever range you choose. The frame is stronger and far superior than any other.

Another good point is that most of the Pro range are available in 2 heights - 2 metres tall or 2.2 metres tall.

With both budget and premium options, LightHouse portable grow tents and accessories are designed to offer the best indoor, self-contained growing environment available. This is my first grow-tent and I'm glad I shopped around and compared. All wonderfully! Top quality made, best tent on the market. Light leaks could be a problem if you were trying to sleep in the same room.

To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button below. 53 watching. Very straight forward and easy to put together. LITE LINE utilizes a cutting edge PEVA binding technique to merge the exterior canvas and diamond reflective interior. How do I know what size grow tent to buy? Sale 24%. You can go check it out for yourself if you’re curious to see how I feel about the tent. I will settle for nothing less than my garden being raised in a Gorilla Grow Tent. Your tent contains the entire environment for your plants and optimizes the other components essential to plant growth such as lighting by increasing reflection. LITE LINE utilizes an all steel, interlocking, secure, frame.

Click & Collect. Free delivery and returns on all eligible orders. You may also have a particular type of grow light in mind that you would like to use. Sign up now to claim an instant 5% discount, for up-to-the-minute sales, news, special offers as well as to receive a ton of insanely valuable content direct to your inbox! © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. Thank you so much for making a great product!