Warm the tortillas one at a time in a skillet over medium heat until flexible about 10 seconds per side. Flip Tile. All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. Personalized health review for 7-Eleven Jalapeno Cream Cheese Taquito: 240 calories, nutrition grade (C plus), problematic ingredients, and more. Roll it up and place on the baking sheet. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Total Fat 11g.

They also freeze great too if you want to make an extra big batch and store them in your freezer for a quick dinner--just reheat and eat. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe.

These copyrighted works cannot be republished or used without prior permission.

Place seamed side down in the baking dish. Grab a Taquito from your local 7-Eleven, available 24/7.

(: They made an awesome lunch for my brother and I. I added sour cream cumin and garlic powder and added a little more cheese as well. The best part was that I actually made these the day before my party then the night of the party just popped them in the oven on low for a while and they were warmed perfectly and still nice and crisp. For seasoning, I used a packet of taco seasoning, about a half cup of hot salsa and a tablespoon of cream cheese (I promise, super yummy combination). Download the 7NOW App, or visit our 7NOW Delivery pages. The issue I have with this recipe is using canned chicken.

Heat the tortillas in the microwave for 20 seconds. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

I also added about a tablespoon of sour cream to help bind them a bit better. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Steak & Cheese Melt. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. But they're sure quick and easy to assemble great for a last-minute weeknight meal.

©2020 7-Eleven, Inc. All rights reserved. When I rolled them I added a couple toothpicks to keep them from coming apart when I baked them. Preheat oven to 425ºF. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. These were great. It’s easy to double this recipe so that there are leftovers. Bake 11-13 minutes or until the shells are golden brown. Hope this helps some of y'all. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Great recipe.

Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. It will make them much easier to work with. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I used Mission corn tortillas, which are very soft and flexible so rolling these was easy without having to warm them first. Spray taquitos with no-stick cooking spray. Empty the green pepper and onion into a small bowl. Rolled, corn tortillas with chicken, baked until crisp. Iron 20%. Top with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, red onions and 1/4 cup chopped cilantro. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Ingredients. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish.

Cook over medium heat for 4 minutes. If you have some pollo asada, carne asada, carnitas, or even just ground taco meat you can give it a second life as taquitos! All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. When hunger hits, stop by to grab this great-tasting sandwich and go.

If you’re looking for some zero point recipes, check out my post 20 Zero Point Recipes or my post 20 (More) Zero Point Recipes. These taquitos are great for lunch or dinner! YUM!

Also, the tortillas kind of cracked a little which may be the brand I used? Repeat with the remaining tortillas. Definitely going to experiment with different ingredients in the future to perfect the taste, but they were great even without changing a thing. Spray taquitos with non-stick spray and sprinkle with 1/4 tsp kosher salt.

Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Double Bacon Cheddar Melt. Baked Taquitos with Steak, Corn and HERDEZ® Guacamole Salsa, Serve the taquitos on a bed of shredded lettuce with some pico de gallo and fresh cilantro. I quickly fried each tortilla in a little oil so it'd by more pliable and not crack (this is a great trick for enchiliadas as well). Can't make it to the store? Flavour Personal Pepperoni Pizza . Earn points on every purchase with 7REWARDS, skip the line with Mobile Scan & Pay, and get delivery in select areas with 7NOW. Considering there weren’t any left I’d say it went over pretty well. You can also serve these baked taquitos with, Egyptian Bread Pudding (Om Ali) with Raisins and Nuts », full recipe here for Chef Marcela’s Homemade Tacos de Adobada, Cranberry Quinoa Salad with Orange, Mint and Kale, Holiday Gift Idea and an Olive Oil Lemon Cake with Basil and Pomegranate, Fesenjoon: Persian Pomegranate and Walnut Stew (khoresh fesenjan), Persian Dolmeh | Stuffed Grape Leaves with Meat and Pomegranate, How To Make a Unicorn Cake with Rainbow Layers, Koobideh Kabob (Persian Ground Beef Kabob), 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican cheese blend. 5 drops hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®).

I brushed the tops of each taquito with margarine before baking and the results were delicious.