It works great. It's day two and the fridge is working in spite of it's damage. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. International customers can shop on www.bestbuy.com and have orders shipped to any U.S. address or U.S. store. ge french door fridge $580 (710 S Main St) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Used site to store shipping and opened it and looked at it before taking home. After unpacking the fridge I noticed numerous dents throughout, a gouge, and a broken piece on the door. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Quietest fridge ever. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. However it didn't look to damaged. See More Details, Les clients internationaux peuvent magasiner au www.bestbuy.com et faire livrer leurs commandes à n’importe quelle adresse ou n’importe quel magasin aux États-Unis. Our unique solutions for manufacturers provide development, hosting, maintenance, syndication and publication of the digital replicas of manufactured products – BIM objects.

I had to box it back up and return.

Definitely manual. That the bottom part of the corner actually bent up. When I went to level it. Here is the list of top smart fridge and refrigerators for sale … I ordered this unit and the first one came damaged, I kept it as it was cosmetic damage to end up having the fridge quit working within a couple weeks. Unboxed it. MR-L710EG. We aim to show you accurate product information. and we have not verified it. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Shop for small mini fridges online at Target. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Considering some of the other reviews. Combining an impressive 710 litres of capacity for more usable space with a French door design and stylish exterior it is the ultimate refrigerator for entertaining. They sent a replacement for me and it arrived with even more dents than the first one. There didn't seem to be anything wrong. We are the world's largest and fastest growing digital content management system for BIM objects. Clayton, MO 63105. I bought this fridge to keep in my freshman dorm room. The reversible door construction lets you open the fridge from either side, so you can place it in any corner of the room. The Igloo product is a well constructed item and the price is competitive. Javascript must be enabled for sending e-mail, https://ms1691.facilities.health.mil/milstd1691/#/.

Range Selector Select a size Select a colour. I did not do anything, however, I was very unhappy since I did not pay for a "scratch and dent"! Without a built-in freezer, there's plenty of room for fresh food. favorite this post Oct 30 ge fridge ... Kenmore Mini Fridge $125 (Las Vegas) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. ZOKOP 6L/26L Electric Mini Portable Fridge Cooler AC/DC Portable Thermoelectric System 2Colors. Manufacturers, $150. It was a lot of work. ! Looked at the rear corner. MR-L710EN 710 litre French door fridge is available in Argent Silver, Brilliant Black and Glacier White.

They took it back of course with refund. Buy top selling products like Koolatron™ 12-Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cellar and Koolatron™ 6-Bottle Urban Series Wine Cellar.

Shop Insignia™ 1.7 Cu. Price Match Guarantee. Had this product shipped to Wal-Mart for pick up. Great fridge and great price. I feel so disappointed. I have read in some of these reviews about this compact refrigerators and some of the others I have read. So the shelves help, but if you store super tall foods I wouldn't necessarily recommend it. $180. The Qr code includes the static URL below and will bring you back to this page if scanned by a device like iPhone or smartphone, https://www.bimobject.com/en-us/seps2bim/product/r7000. Already purchased your product? It had been bashed in so much so. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. So overall I am enjoying this product and would recommend it to anyone who wants a decent "extra" fridge. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Kenmore 3.2-Cu. The reversible door construction lets you open the fridge from either side, so you can place it in any corner of the room. Ft. Equipped with an adjustable thermostat, the compact refrigerator evenly cools the contents and is powered by a CFC-free compressor, delivering impressive cooling without harming the environment. The dents don't seem to effect the use of the fridge so we didn't bother trying to send it back for a new one. Current selection is: Black, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, NewAir Beverage Refrigerator 90 Can Capacity Center, Soda Beer Cooler, AB-850 Stainless Steel. Also, no damage was found to the unit as some said. I use it right next to me in my semi truck and I never hear it once I fall asleep. Select Option. Our four door refrigerator, the Inverter L4 Grande, is designed for larger living. Electrode, Comp-d769cb2b-42f8-4fca-9a55-cc9d681ae8f3, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-f378726a-007-1759af7039d370, Generated: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 00:31:21 GMT, Electrode, Comp-d54dff7a-edf1-4e52-b7f7-b8e1d27eac3e, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-c6b93957fd886d1aaef0cb94f316d079af87ec2b, CID-92e72688-007-1759b00999c335, Generated: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 00:41:49 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Best way is just to unload the fridge and let it melt. I took the refrigerator home. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Electrode, Comp-dcf383a5-08ab-43f5-8258-f7632bde71a2, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-87396d04-007-1759aee25d7f06, Generated: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 00:21:40 GMT, Actual Color. I'm really surprised Wal-Mart puts up with the damage.

Chest Freezer White at Best Buy. favorite this post Oct 26 NEW 25 Cubic ft. Samsung french door fridge … Go to. $1,299. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Toughened glass front panels present a luxurious finish that are easy to keep clean.

The adjustable shelves are extremely nice. It will fit milk yet to fit a gallon you have to adjust the shelves to a point where the other glass shelf becomes essentially useless unless you have really flat foods. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Mine arrived today, Oct. 27, 2011 and has glass shelves. A little money is not worth the grief. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Details. You can also read more about applicable cookies and your choices

Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. I'm probably only keeping it for a year anyway.

I also found that the fridge make quite noise.

I read alot of reviews before purchasing this model, and decided to choose this one.

A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. List of smart fridge/ refrigerator on Sale in UAE. ft. Mini Refrigerator has plenty of space to store groceries without taking up a lot of room. ft. Mini Refrigerator has plenty of space to store groceries without taking up a lot of room. I did not rate the above since it is too new to tell...however, I would like to mention that after having someone come with me to pick up the product - it is obviously considerably heavy and bulky - bringing it in my office and unpacking it, there was a very noticeable dent in the door. Shop Igloo 7.1 Cu. By clicking the “I agree” button you agree to all cookies (including first and third party cookies). Designed specifically for smaller spaces, the IGLOO 3.2 cu. After reading the reviews from other people on this product I decided that I would have it delivered to the store this way if there was an issue I could take care of it right away. BIMobject® Corporation, acknowledged by investors with a Global Red Herring 100 award, and a public company on NASDAQ OMX: ticker BIM. We put the thermostat on 3 as a previous reviewer suggested and that works just fine. 710 Litre Capacity Dimensions (mm) H: 1818 W: 950 D: 764. While I had it flat on the floor. Its just frustrating that a brand new fridge is dented before we even get it out of the box.