Thanks for the inspiration, Tsh. to His Will!!

A. interested in this degree because I love mechanics and working with my hands. It’s amazing how easy it is to pigeon hole yourself because there doesn’t seem to be any other way. 3. There are other stores that are included like gas stations and fast food restaurants such as Burger King, Taco John’s, McDonald’s etc. 1. For an individual to be accepted, academic performance based on a competitive ranking is determined. Now, we figure if we can just forecast for the next 12 months, we’re doing pretty good. 3  Pages. That decision is a lot easier than if I don’t have a comparison thing so I’m just asking myself if I want the short term thing. Mechanical engineers analyze problems, design mechanical devices to help with these problems, develop a prototype of the device and test it, and oversee the manufacturing of the device.

Back to categories . In the next 5 years, I’d like to open my own coffee shop. Medicine . I shared it with Kyle soon after I wrote it, and for the most part, he agreed. These are great ideas here, and I’m going to write my own 5 year plan, because I’m generally terrible at planning for the future. 6 min to read . And hopefully a 3 (or 4?!) Eliminate our debt. We really need to do this!

I do have a question for you…any recommendations on how to approach this idea with a hubby who isn’t necessarily a forward-thinker?

Once they get older, they get into their special interests and commitments and it gets trickier and more complicated. Detailed assumptions for, StudyMode - Premium and Free Essays, Term Papers & Book Notes. Kids are 11, 8, and 6. WHOA! In the next 5 years I’d like to do something special with my husband for our 5th anniversary (next year already!

4  Pages. I forgot about the list, but found it recently and was amazed that I had done so much. That said, we’ve always been a nomadic family, and we don’t see that changing in the long-term. If you have a second, stop by and check it out. I’ve never sat down and made a specific plan like yours though – and I really like the idea.

Ok, Tsh. Pinterest was brilliant. My husband and I have talked about setting 5 year goals afyer reading your post, and I think it’s something we’re going to try to do this week with our boys while we are on vacation.

This weekend I created a five-year plan Pinterest board for visual inspiration.

It’s fun to dream, and scribbling this out gave me permission to Think Big. We’re starting the process, but I LOVE the idea of visually representing ideas on pinterest cause that makes it more fun! . It was about our family unit, what we want to do together. My passion has always been music, it’s what makes me the happy. On my 5-year plan is to continue to live and work in Central Oregon, but it’s getting harder and harder.

This would be especially good as we have our first baby due in 4-5ish weeks.

LOVE IT!! I think I’m going to try and do the same thing, because having concrete goals in sight would be really helpful.

Can I get some more information from you about this to pass onto her? Premium 14.

No personal data is being tracked. See the result at: http://expatwithkidsinparis.blogspot.fr/2012/04/three-year-family-plan.html I saw your life list includes seeing Loy Kratong in Thailand. 6.

So- your timing on that looks good!

I’m a visual person so that would definitely help me. Thanks for the loving push to write it down! You need to adjust quickly to new living situations. My husband and I make general goals for each year but we never plan a few years in advance like this technique suggests. (My husband does not do this planning – we talk/dream -but I’m the one who really considers details and puts things on paper).

Keep working during this trip, begin writing my next book, and rent out our house in Bend. Choosing a college where athletes play a major role is very important. I’ve done one-year plans for years~ this might be fun!!! I think, frankly, we stopped goal setting and planning because things didn’t “work out as we planned.” I’m a little more mature now (I think?) My husband and I always sit down to talk about the current year, and what we want to accomplish, but we rarely get past that first year. So good, I decided to try it with my own family. They will be the platform on which I will build the rest of my life upon. Take a family vacation. I was already following you, but now that I know you are in Bend, I’m definitely a fan!

But we have permission to think outside the box, to dream big things for our family, and to pursue them.