BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Please call us to discuss this if under a different name. Call me!!! Also, many businesses are closed, suspended, or not operating as usual, and are unable to respond to complaints and other requests. I'll be using him again when it comes time for auto maintenance. In addition, the mobile mechanic that arrives will be in full compliance with all city and state laws. Respectfully,Pete. Diagnoses and Call Out fee charge plus time to find out what is wrong to why the engine will not start.We did not have the part needed nor was anyone open to get the part needed. Jumpstart. me and my dad was going to St.Louis and blew out a tire on 44 luckily we stopped rite by their shop if it wasn’t for these guys we would have had to wait till the next morning for a new tire. 11/20/2018Thank You, Shelly!

Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews.

This is money well spent.

Don't use this service! They wanna have 1/2 down to order the materials. We heard the complaint and found the cause, and told you about the correction.We are no different than a doctor ordering an x-ray, blood test and referring you to another doctor to help you further. Just give us a call when you have a flat tire, and we will come to change it swiftly at an affordable price. If you are experiencing tire trouble, 24 Hour Mobile Mechanic offers roadside tire changes. 11/20/20181. BBB is here to help. Take your car to a real shop for a diagnosis before wasting your money not knowing what you're getting into with these scam artists. C. Burton, "Shane was great, he came out for a pre purchase inspection and told us all of the things wrong with the car we were looking to buy. My two teenaged boys and I were stranded on the side if I-44 20 minutes outside of Rolla, MO, with two blown tires on our RV. Good to have people like Lee around here. I didn't have to worry about anything, they showed up with everything needed to get me back on the road and once they were there it only took about 10 minutes to do exactly that.Any time I am traveling between Joplin, MO and St. Louis, MO I will have their number at the ready  .

Finally people that treat you like family and leave you feeling like a star. Whether you are in need of a minor repair or are stranded away from home we offer 24 hour a day emergency services. Read more. This was on top of their "call out fee" of $160.

Ended up the dealership neglected to tell us about the ac clutch that wasnt working" J. Honeycutt, Local Mobile Mechanic Service in Colorado Springs, CO. 24hr Mobile Mechanics proudly serves the Colorado Springs, Falcon, Black Forest, Manitou Springs and Fountain area.

You want help immediately! Every Day I am Learning to better the business. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. Call me!!

Recreational Vehicles (RV) minor and major repairs. ", "24 Hour Mobile Mechanics saved our day. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for 24 Hour Mobile Auto Repair locations in Nashville, TN. We provide major and minor repairs & services on the road.

Please call us to discuss this if under a different name. i give a big thanks to this shop", “Came out to my house and got my truck up and running.

2) Either Lee or Michelle called me or texted me periodically to keep me up to date on their progress and how far out they were.I have no idea if their prices are competitive but I got a detailed invoice for the work in my email before they showed up, so I knew exactly what they were billing me for.

If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. 24Hr Mobile Mechanics: Professional, Reliable, Fast and Affordable.

We field a police report! BBB reports on known marketplace practices. 18410 Highway P. Licking, MO 65542. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}.

My starter went out on the side of the road and we were able to fix it right there. We were so impressed we’ve been telling everyone about them.

Their staff is wonderful. You get treated more like family than a customer when it comes to the amount of care and service they provide.

No paper document to sign for; we were told that we would be sent an invoice via email.

The repair was made. Even though the wait was a little longer than I hoped, I felt like they really took care of me.

The battery of a vehicle may die due to several reasons. The only down side was that their original ETA was 1.5 hours and it took them 3 hours to get to my location. Here we always put our customer's best interests first. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. ", "On may 1st. "Really great and helpful folks. You can experience ZERO DOWN TIME because we can repair your car while you are at work or your service truck while you are working out of it. I purchased a used truck. Most mechanics arrive within 60 minutes of the initial dispatch call. Our vast network of mechanics is on call 24/7 and ready to help. ", "Very friendly people. You want your service done while you're at work??? Got my truck fixed here and came back for tires,oil change and ECM work. We even collect, repair and return your vehicle by next morning!!

BBB information and Business Profiles reflect the most current information available to us.

See our website for more details.

Open 24/7 We can give you a jump start, change a flat tire, deliver fuel, and much more. We Do Not Have you in Our Invoice System. Over 35-mile radius 1.75 a mile.Holidays: Depending on service and Location - Double Time to All hours of the day.Part Pick up is $1.75 from the breakdown location.With Any Service Call whether with a plumbing co., heating, and a/c co., electrical co. or outpatient care there is going to be a fee to come out to you. Then he says "That'll be $95."

12/2/2018We Do Not Have you in Our Invoice System.

My car wouldn't start and was making clicking noises so I thought it needed a new starter. Location of This Business18410 Highway P, Licking, MO 65542Email this Business, Need to file a complaint? The first part we paid for by check, but they asked for us to make the check out to the owner, not the company. Our site is mobile-friendly, so bookmark the site today on your smartphone and be prepared for the unexpected event. Warning this is a scam!!

He told me to get the F#&K out of his shop.

I STRONGLY advise you do not call this service unless you wanna get jacked around and not have your vehicle fixed. Vehicle problems can occur at any time, no matter whether you are going to the nearest grocery store or on your way to an enjoyable trip. A top mobil car repair service will preserve you the time of having to wait hours or days for your motor vehicle to be taken care of. We provide major and minor repairs & services on the road.

I brought the truck to another repair shop and they removed a bird nest that was jammed in the linkage and I was back on the road in an hour. We did our best to get you back on the road same day, but depending on parts, it was cheaper to take the truck to Ford. Our fifth wheel trailer broke down about 9 miles outside of the state park we were traveling to. Thank you, Dan. We come to you – on the side of the road, at your house, or on the job site.

They are not a 24 hour shop like they advertise.

Lee was efficient and polite, and never even batted an eye at the fact that it was pouring down rain. Your vehicle comes to a halt while driving and have no idea why. Headquarters. .

OUR RANGE OF SERVICES ♦ 24 Hour Mobile Mechanic Service. We will jump start your automobile so you can reach your desired destination without wasting any more time! We come to you – on the side of … 24Hr Mobile Mechanics is the best choice when you need emergency repair services, whether it is for car, truck, or SUV. being 100 miles from home had us worried. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating.

Special rates for after hours emergency service. No need to take time off work to bring your car to a mechanic. Open 24/7 I would recommend them to anyone in that area in need of service. Thank You, Shelly! Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more!