THE FAILURE MILEAGE WAS 1,240. THE AIR BAGS DEPLOYED. FCA issued a recall surrounding trouble with the voltage regulator. Please enter a valid email adress, Your phone This could have caused a serious injury or death. THE MANUFACTURER WAS CONTACTED AND PROVIDED CASE NUMBER: 64535122. They haven’t issued a recall nor given any indication of how to repair the defect.

Describe your legal concern or comment

TL* THE CONTACT OWNED A 2018 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE. The dealership tested the battery … The recall began December 5, 2017.

These charts provide the most comprehensive reliability information available to consumers. THE MANUFACTURER WAS NOTIFIED. It’s been an American icon for years, and stands on a solid reputation for quality and reliability, until recently. ", Cruise control, clock, warning lights, body control module, keyless entry, wiper motor or washer, tire pressure monitor, interior or exterior lights, horn, gauges, 12V power plug, remote engine start, alarm or security system, "Periodically have issues where the battery appears to be dead and car needs to be jumped in order to start and run.". I want Dressbarn to stop sending me ads on my cell phone (203-733-7807). The vehicle seemed to die & was very delayed when starting to go again – required more pressure on gas pedal than usual.”. The powertrain control module may be equipped with a voltage regulator chip in the circuit board that may fail, causing a stall or a no start condition. Lemberg Law is a consumer law firm helping victims of bad manufacturing and run-arounds from auto companies. I BROUGHT IT INTO THE DEALER THEY HAD IT FOR 4 DAYS AND COULD ONLY RECREATE THE PROBLEM ONCE. I’M TAKING IT BACK TO ANOTHER DEALERSHIP AND HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE READY FRO ME TO TRAVEL FOR CHRISTMAS. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Briefly describe your experience. I had to take it to another dealer to have it replaced.”. MY CAR WILL STAY AT THE DEALERSHIP FOR 3-4 DAYS JUST FOR THEM TO SAY THAT IT’S THE GAS STATIONS FAULT AND NOT THEIRS. of 2018 Jeep Cherokee owners. HAD SEVERAL ISSUES WITH THIS RENTED VEHICLE STILL RUNNING AFTER PUSHING BUTTON TO STOP VEHICLE WHEN PARKED. I have, This Equifax company is operating a monopoly and supplies incorrect information. Driveshaft or axle, CV joint, differential, transfer case, 4WD/AWD components, driveline vibration, traction control, electronic stability control (ESC), electrical failure. VEHICLE EXHIBITED SUDDEN UNINTENDED ACCELERATION ON TWO SEPARATE OCCASIONS, AND CAUSED AN ACCIDENT INVOLVING PROPERTY DAMAGE. Write a comment below to share online. 2018 Jeep Cherokee problem with Electrical System. "Rattling in the dash under the steering column area. 4,000 MILES ON VEHICLE. THREE EVENTS IN 12 MONTHS OF VEHICLE VIOLENT “WOBBLE” (TRACKS SIDE TO SIDE) WHILE BEING TOWED BY A CLASS A (MOTORHOME) AT SLOW SPEED ~15 TO 25 MPH. IT HAS HAPPENED 3X YESTERDAY AND ABOUT A WEEK AGO ONCE. What’s your name? to help you make better choices for life’s big moments and the everyday ones in between. We've fixed thousands of lemon problems. THIS HAS ONLY HAPPENED ONCE IN 5,000 MILES OF BEING TOWED.

FDCPA Lawyer – Your Bill Collector Rights Under The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Things You Can Do Yourself When You Have a Lemon. The list of flaws is long. Click on other model year to view more problems:  2019    2020. SO NOW I HAVE NO BACKUP CAMERA. ENGINE LIGHT STAYS ON.

This Edmunds review discusses issues with these components. This article was written by Brian Jones, trusted ASE Certified Master Tech and Lemberg Law Expert Automotive Contributor. Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2014-2018 Dodge Journey, Charger and Durango, RAM 2500, 3500, 3500 Cab Chassis (more than 10,000lb), 4500 Cab Chassis and 5500 Cab Chassis, Jeep Cherokee and Grand Cherokee and Chrysler 300, 2014-2019 RAM 1500, 2015-2018 Dodge Challenger, 2015-2017 Chrysler 200, 2016-2018 RAM 3500 Cab Chassis (less than 10,000 lb), 2017-2018 Chrysler Pacifica and 2018 Jeep Wrangler vehicles.