Alumacraft 1436 _ Alumacraft 1436 LT _ Tracker 1436 and just for fun through in the Alumacraft 1236 and Tracker 1236. -I wanted a flat bottom on it. The 1436 LT has two ribs in front of the seat and three behind. Make Alumacraft. When I went to buy the boat I did not notice that the boat didn’t have the sockets for the oars so check for that. You have two different types of wide on a jon boat or really any boat.

Andover, Kansas, États-Unis. Jon Boat 2017 Guide : Alumacraft or Tracker ? So you’re thinking of getting a jon boat? I couldn’t get the transom bracket to fit on the Tracker jon boats because the transom support bracket was in the way. $4,400 .

2017 Alumacraft 1436 Jon Forged to be as versatile as you are, our Riveted Jons are durable and dynamic enough for the job. They have been great and I love the product. The weight difference and the transom. 2017. The 1436 LT weighs 135lbs where the 1436 weighs 45lbs more at 180lbs. We hope we were able to help you with your research, and that you benefited from this article! The boat is all metal so its easy to clean and not much to maintenance. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. All over the site you will find surveys and polls! The Tracker 1436 had those “float boxes” and also had the support right in the middle of the transom so I could not mount the mud motor correctly. 3 person capacity. Alumacraft 1436  vs Alumacraft 1436 LT _ There are two main differences between the  Alumacraft 1436 and the Alumacraft 1436 LT. Visit us at www.midkansasmarine.com . I live in the south-west region of Florida. * Copyright © 1999-2020 Boats Group. We use cookies to let us know when you visit our websites, how you interact with us, to enrich your user experience, and to customize your relationship with our website. So I always loaded it transom first, and used ratchet straps to secure it to the truck bed. From the research of shopping around, the Alumacraft seems to be higher quality and you will pay more for it compared to the Tracker Boats. 2018. 14ft _ My 2nd and current boat_ 14ft is the max.

The Tracker 1436 had those “float boxes” and also had the support right in the middle of the transom so I could not mount the mud motor correctly. Searcy, Arkansas, États-Unis. I was able to get a very nice, small boat trailer for it, brand new, for a final price of $680 after taxes, registration, and tags. You could probably go cheaper with a Harbor Freight trailer if you wanted too or you could go on craigslist and see if you could find one. *Read my disclaimer. Are you going to want a deck? I do that every other year after the sun destroys them. If you loaded the boat bow first, since the bottom of the hull rounds up at the bow, you don’t have as much contact or weight in the truck bed. Please call before coming to view as our inventory changes location frequently. There was also G3 boats but they were too expensive and there are a few others but I am just going to compare the Tracker and Alumacraft jon boats. When you go to buy your jon boat, I would try two different methods. 3 person capacity. Nous avons directement envoyé vos coordonnées au vendeur. boats.com, Centre MBE N° 154, 129 Avenue de Genève, 74000 Annecy, France. If I did not have the mud motor to worry about, and you had a trailer where you didn’t have to worry about the weight of the boat, I would choose the cheapest one and what ever fit the criteria. This site uses cookies.

If we were able to help you, please go follow our social media. We have sent your information directly to the seller. Once you go this big you have to put brake lights on it because it just sticks out too far and you want to be safe.

Another thing to think about is how are you going to power your boat? Remember, you don’t have to buy it. All rights reserved.

Alumacraft 1436 _ Alumacraft 1436 LT _ Tracker 1436 and just for fun through in the Alumacraft 1236 and Tracker 1236. So just personal preference which one would benefit you more considering the transom but I picked the 1436 LT because it was so much lighter and I believe the 1436 LT was a few hundred dollars cheaper. boats.com is part of the Boats Group Network. Thank you again! We may request cookies to be set on your device. Thank you for spending your time on JTgatoring.com. 316-535-9841 × Sauver cet Bateau. I could fit this in the truck bed with out the tool box.

Once the tailgate goes down you gain that extra 2ft back.

boats.com, 1221 Brickell Avenue, 23rd Floor, Miami, FL 33131, USA.

Transom mount trolling motors or bow mount. Droits d'auteur © 1999-2020 Boats Group.