Afin de l'ajouter à votre profil, vous devrez vous connecter. I have the basic stereo, no Nav or other bells and whistles. THe second one appears to be for the factory upgrade stereo aka the boston acoustics one, so you shouldn't need that.

Use our free online car valuation tool to find out exactly how much your car is worth today. Just picked up my 2014 Jeep Patriot. Favori temporairement ajouté. He tried for 15 minutes to sync his iPhone to my Uconnect 130RES and he finally admitted it wouldn't work. Find answers to all your Jeep Patriot technical questions. 6000 rpm, Boîte de vitesses automatique à 6 rapports, Système d'avertissement de basse pression des pneus, Essuie-glaces de pare-brise à intermittence variable, Radio Satellite SiriusXM. Its six-speed automatic transmission is an all-new option this year, while seat-mounted side-curtain airbags become standard equipment.

He put a $300 aftermarket bluetooth adapter in the package but after I picked up the car said I would use the AUX 1/8" adapter port to get my iPhone audio going.

For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Get 10% off an NVX Wireless Magnetic Charging Phone Mount!

On the 2014 Patriot, Jeep has added seat-mounted side-curtain airbags to the crossover's standard equipment list, and made a six-speed automatic transmission optional. It has the basic stereo in it with mp3 ect..

* Ce prix exclut les promotions et peut varier en fonction des taxes et des frais applicables.

Prices for the 2014 Jeep Patriot range from $7,950 to $16,990. you can fit a double din. Though unimpressive on-road, the Patriot did surprise us a bit off the beaten path. Now I have $300 cash to spend on a new HU. The 2014 Jeep Patriot is mostly unchanged this year. Show full articles without "Continue Reading" button for {0} hours. New for 2007, the Patriot last received an update in 2011. I told him it didn't.

Chrysler aura une présence marquée lors du Salon de Toronto, qui s'ouvre dans les prochains jours, avec pas moins de 5 modèles sous ses différentes bannières. Through deep snow -- the hard-packed, icy, non-fluffy kind -- the Patriot slid a little, yet never got stuck. The stupid dealer kept telling me the Uconnect had bluetooth.

I just bought a 2014 Jeep Patriot.

'11 Patriot Latitude FD1 CVT and '07 Buell Firebolt. Just AM/FM MP3 discs. JavaScript is disabled. Also, could someone post all the accessories I will need so I can do it in one sitting. Select Additional Details for 2014 Jeep Patriot or Change Vehicle ... MP3, USB Car Stereo • Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free and audio streaming • 50W x 4 Chan. Street Yuppie That Ain't Afraid To Kick It Into 4 Wheel. with the grey box on the harness or without? View detailed specs, features and options for the 2014 Jeep Patriot FWD 4dr Sport at U.S. News & World Report. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Radio-Stereo...eep|Model:Patriot&hash=item5ae11ccc2e&vxp=mtr, http://www.ebay.com/itm/CAR-STEREO-INSTALL-KIT-DASH-TRIM-BEZEL-W-ANTENNA-ADAPTOR-WIRING-HARNESS-/300906279138?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3AJeep|Model%3APatriot|Year%3A2014&hash=item460f6970e2&vxp=mtr, http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHRYSLER-DODGE-JEEP-2007-UP-DD-AMP-Radio-Stereo-Installation-Dash-Kit-Combo-WH-/360824151844?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3AJeep|Model%3APatriot|Year%3A2014&hash=item5402cb9f24&vxp=mtr, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Join our community to discuss the Jeep Patriot & Jeep Compass. Jeep Patriot 2014 : Trouver toutes les spécifications techniques sur Auto123.com. do you have a copy of the window sticker? Or a link with the info. And going through mud, over rutted-out sections, and over rocks, the Patriot got through obstacles -- on the first try -- that would've stopped other crossovers.". Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. If you have the basic 4 speaker stereo they are 6x9 speakers, You can also fit a 1 or 1.5 din if you get the appropriate dash mounting kit.

Its capability was a pleasant surprise.

Then when you add one to the cart you'll get a free mounting kit and antenna adapter and half price on a wire harness.

Based on thousands of real life sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle.

Styling that pays homage to the original Jeep Cherokee, Available trail-rated off-road capability. Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, Few congressional Republicans publicly back Trump's charges of election fraud. Connect with friends faster than ever with the new Facebook app.

Comprend un abonnement d'un an, Rétroviseur intérieur jour/nuit à atténuation automatique avec micro, Système de reconnaissance vocale Uconnect avec Bluetooth, Système de communication à mains libre UConnect avec Bluetooth, Crochets d'arrimage au plancher de l'espace utilitaire, Système d'échappement en acier inoxydable, Garniture du pommeau de levier de vitesses, Siège du conducteur à commande électrique, Siège du conducteur à commande manuelle en 4 directions, Siège du passager avant à commande manuelle en 4 directions, Tapis protecteurs moquettes avant et arrière, Rideaux gonflables latéraux avant et arrière montés au pavillon, Sacs gonflables frontaux montés dans les sièges, Serrures de sécurité enfants aux portes arrière, Verrouillage de sécurité pour enfants aux portes arrière, Enregistrez-vous pour soumettre votre évaluation. 172 cv @ Go to crutchfield.com, enter your vehicle info and sort by double din. Compare prices of all Jeep Patriot's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months.

I have no steering wheel controls for the stereo. I tried looking around.

I want to replace it, but I am unsure what size receiver will fit. "Off-road is where the Patriot separates itself from the rest of the compact-crossover set. every time I look at a double din on Amazon it says does not fit.

Free Car Specific Install Dash Kit & Harness . how can you add one when it says nothing fits it? Le Jeep Patriot 20….

says only this POS fits "Car Show Piranha CS-CR1210-US".

MAX • 2 Sets of 2V Preamp Outputs • 3yr Manufacture's Warranty.

Un problème de coussins gonflables force Chrysler à rappeler 184 000 VUS, dont 126 000 aux États-Unis et le reste au Canada, au Mexique et sur d'autres marchés…, Pour qui veut se procurer un Jeep, le Patriot 2014 pourrait être une aubaine intéressante en termes de prix et de consommation de carburant. Go to Crutchfield.com , they will tell you everything that will fit and everything you need to make it work. Décryptage du modèle Jeep Patriot par la rédaction Caradisiac: Essais, avis de propriétaires, comparatifs, fiabilité sur le modèle Jeep Patriot. In more technical parts of the trails we drove, the small size of this Jeep made it easier to maneuver through and around the trees that lined the trail.