Serious inquiries only please. Then they bought Chris Craft from a bankrupcy court in a bidding war against Genmar for $53 million in 1989. spiders. I knew they had gone away...didn't know what happened to them. That's cool that you have their brochure. 35 mpg on trips. Read More, I really liked this car.

Hello there The beam of this craft is 73 inches. its got over 330,000 kilom... the take was not that good but it got the job done. — Bought another boat so i must sell this one. 1994 Sunbird Fish/Ski Boat - $4,000 (Hillsboro) '94 Sunbird Fish & Ski 170- 112 hp Evinrude outboard (same as 115 only no oil injection)- fish finder- bluetooth/cd stereo- comes with the sun top- minn Kota trolling motor 5 speed with foot control- 2 fishing seats with posts- trailer lights all work and in good condition. 960 W. Levoy Drive, Suite 100 Taylorsville, UT 84123 1-800-869-1686 001-801-571-0071 (Outside the U.S.A)

boat comes with 2 sets of skis, knee board, life jackets, flare gun, fire extinguisher, 2 tubes with rope, has a Bimini top but the fabric needs replaced, Porta potti, new battery, new lights, new tires. I do miss it, alot. Read More, well performance wise, the mechanic said he was suprised it was still running.

I have the title to boat. wrong but nothing really worth spending... super reliable.

When OMC went Bankrupt in the 1990s, Genmar bought Chris Craft along with all the other boat building companies of OMC for perhaps 50 million total. it needs cv joints replaced thats gonna b fun to pay for this car simply WILL NOT DIE! Garage kept. It didn't look like much, but it was a GT convertible, with sports-tuned suspension and 7.5'' wide tires.

The truck didn't run so it was a very good trade. Model Prop spins true and in good condition. It stuck to the road and would do 130+ (personally tested to 130) even with the top down. I Ready for the lake. Model: Corsica 175. 17 ft SUNBIRD cuddy cabin with galvanized trailer. You might have been looking at the engines forum when you posted this, but as you get to "hanging out" here, you will see that there are 12-13 topic headings that help give focus to a given question/comment. Make: Sunbird. I have some questions for you because I am interested on this boat. Pm me for more pics. 0 registered members (), appearence Copyright © Boats-from-USA.com 2020. or so. Learned a lot on this car and did a lot of work to it before i came to my sences and scraped it since the body was junk. Read More, i hate THE RUST!!!!!!!! have had to replace the alternator and such cause it would stall on me. over all it was fine. It wasn't the best car I've had by far but it was not bad eather. it is not the prities thing out there but it was well wourth the 1500 i paid for it, Pros: Boat was winterized and ran great before storing. It was a fun drive. this car was not normal for a 14 year old car with 200,000 km.

Surely just the good will of Chris Craft's name would have been a steal at five mill....wouldn't it? Sunbird is a well-established boat brand in the marine industry, manufacturing boats that span in size from 17 feet to 23 feet. Price: $2,500. 12 Great Deals out of 384 listings starting at. Loved It.

its starting to sound like its straight piped which it isn't it still has stock parts on it When I lived in Columbia I toured their plant once and worked for an Ad agency that did some work for them. Xecutech,here is a couple sites for you to check out.www.fiberglassics.com it is about antique and classic boats and Vintage marine sales literature. Front end looked cool with the half hide away headlights, Cons: Sunbird Corsica 175. good on gas nice work car, Cons:

Is it solid? Didn't have much room inside and didn't look all that great, but I didn't even notice while I was driving, too busy looking for 5-0. by Frantically Relaxing. automatic, 2.slow, never saw the road. god performance for such a small/affordable car. They were located in Columbia, SC. Brand New Fish Finder and its mounted sending unit included New sound system ready for your MP3 device All plexi in good shape, no cracks.

I think it's just because it's L.A. NEW TIRES, NEW BATTERY. Pros: Boat is in good shape and always trailered. CarGurus has 6 nationwide Sunbird listings and the tools to find you a great deal.

I am new to this forum and alot of you seem to know your stuff. 17-Ft, CUDDY CAB, 88HP JOHNSON, ILLNESS FORCES SALE, MAKE OFFER. Higher performance models can hold motors up to 200 horsepower, while the most compact more functional models may have as little as 90 horsepower engines (although the average motor size is 140 HP). 102,000 miles on the 2.0 engine OMC bought Sunbird as an on-going boat builder in early 1987. Seats are in good shape and cusions in cabin are in great shape. OBO.

1989 Sunbird cuddy cabin w/galvanized trailer and Johnson 88 special outboard motor that runs with no issues. All rights Reserved. Best Car I Had So Far —

Overall, a good used value in this price range. HATE TO LET IT GO BUT ILLNESS FORCES THIS SALE.

Category Question for you Midwest Folks about rust. I bought boat from original owner in 1990. I replaced floor due to a soft spot and also replaced steering cable last year.

Get the real truth from owners like you. Read More, i like the look of the car it has lots of power under the hood with the 3.1L V6 fun just driving it in the summer it is really loud with the magnaflow exhaust. Home » Sunbird » Sunbird Corsica 175.

If you choose to buy a replacement engine for your Sunbird SPL 150 boat, it is recommended by many, that you verify the max horsepower for your boat. tops out at 120 mph... boat comes with 2 sets of skis, knee board, life jackets, flare gun, fire extinguisher, 2 tubes with rope, has a Bimini top but the fabric needs replaced, Porta potti, new battery, new lights, new tires.

1986 - 1998 OMC Sterndrive Manual PDF - ORIGINAL 56 this was my first car,i bought it from a guy for 1500 and soon fond out it was well worth it. problems at all. has been the brakes, they have to be replaced every year Nice condition! Plus it was an auto and had the 2.slow.

This was the first car that I learned to drive a manual transmission in.

Some of the Sunbird fishing designs lived on as Hydra-Sports Seahorse models. Boat location: Janesville, Wisconsin, United States.

Sunbird designs and builds boats with familiar hull types including other. slow not big enough. Higher performance models can hold motors up to 200 horsepower, while the most compact more functional models may have as little as 90 horsepower engines (although the average motor size is 140 HP). MAKE OFFER! Displaying all 1989 Pontiac Sunbird I haven`t registered trailer in a few years and cannot find the transferable reg. Select a 1989 Sunbird Boat Co Model First selling boats in 1982, Sunbird Boat Company … Sunbird Se — and runs like new..looks new too. great build quality for the era. I am learning alot on here and I appreciate the info. They are commonly used for traditional boating activities like freshwater fishing, day cruising, saltwater fishing and overnight cruising.

The 3.7 merc still runs strong, though it is always a challenge to start (this was true even when new). I've mailed him the link to this thread to see if he feels like putting any input here... he may now, however, he feels more inclined to hang-out with the SkySki and Mastercraft-type forums elsewhere :p. Seabuddy, is that the investment company that owns Chris Craft now? After 19 years, time to throw money at it, Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.0. The only drawback No leaks, no problems whatsoever. Cons: Sunbird is popular for their Bass, Center Console, Cuddy Cabin and Walkaround among other classes and models. I think that's what my friend had for a couple years until he got his Mastercraft this winter. So I can't help you much. 72,000 miles on it new tires and resent oil change. 1989 Pontiac Sunbird Reviews: Read 4 candid owner reviews for the 1989 Pontiac Sunbird. Had great throttle response and power. Pros: I think that Kelly got the OMC/Chris Craft ownership history more right as compared to me. there are several little things Also has a fish depth finder and vhf radio. This is because of safety reasons - as it would effect the insurability of your outboard boat. Thanks for the info, and links, but didn't find anything on them about my model boat.