2 weeks ago; White_ fueled-up their 1992 Isuzu Pickup. - The Odometer currently shows 149,999 miles but every time it tries to turn over 1000 it will hang up and continue to show ...999.

- It appears that the heater core needs to be replaced (coolant leak in cab). 1984 Isuzu pup diesel ,one owner pickup truck. How can I share my MPG? MPG. Combined MPG: 19.

Check out several different gas stations and fill up (vary t... ... © 2020 Fuelly.com - All Rights Reserved. I have a copy of the original service manual but it is pretty beat up and may be missing some pages. We can help you advertise its mpg.

- Broken sun visor bracket on the driver's side.

- It appears that the heater core needs to be replaced (coolant leak in cab).

Last Tank: 17.9 MPG 4 days ago; D16z6 fueled-up their 1990 Isuzu Pickup. Now onto the issues that I am aware of.-The battery does not currently hold a charge.

This website is administered by Oak Ridge National Laboratory for the U.S. DOE and the U.S. EPA. Combined MPG: 31. combined. Please examine them closely, because what you see is what you get. 1984 Isuzu P'up 2.2 Diesel RWD MPG+ Edition.

These are all the known issues I can think of at the moment but feel free to ask any questions you may have and will try to answer them as best I can. 1984 Isuzu Pickup DIESEL L4 Added Feb 2014 • No Fuel-ups, from other Isuzu Pickup vehicles (View All). Find a fuel efficient vehicle that meets your needs. 44 Isuzu Pickups have provided 495 thousand miles of real world fuel economy & MPG data.

Now onto the issues that I am aware of. Answers to frequently asked questions about octane. Fuel Economy of 1984 Isuzu Vehicles. I am not sure of the amount of miles it takes, but it has always eventually turned over and continued to log mileage. Please examine them closely, because what you see is what you get. Visor is not currently installed. 1984 Isuzu P'up 2.2 Diesel RWD MPG+ Edition. There were two versions of the 2.2-liter diesel. EPA MPG Owner MPG Estimates 1984 Isuzu I-Mark 4 cyl, 1.8 L, Automatic 3-spd Regular Gasoline: Not Available.

Also, the AC belt is currently missing. - It is missing its original fuel cap (which is very hard to find and is a 3-Prong cap. Vehicles produce about half of the greenhouse gases from a typical U.S. household. Once is goes below this level it appears to work properly and will drop to empty. from other Isuzu Pickup vehicles . Vehicles produce about half of the greenhouse gases from a typical U.S. household. Please examine them closely, because what you see is what you get. 1984 Isuzu P'up 2.2 Diesel RWD MPG+ Edition. Combined MPG: 22. combined.

Property of helifino . I have tried to provide as many pictures as possible to show the current condition of this truck as I feel this the best method.

Easy to understand the real cost of your vehicle, All Snowmobiles, Personal Watercraft, & Other, Get an accurate view of your vehicles fuel economy, Compare your vehicle to others with the same vehicle. I have tried to provide as many pictures as possible to show the current condition of this truck as I feel this the best method.

Isuzu produced the 2.2-liter four-cylinder diesel engine for the 1981 through 1987 Isuzu P'up and the 1981 and 1982 Chevrolet LUV compact pickup trucks. Hybrids, Diesels, and Alternative Fuel Cars, Tips for Hybrids, Plug-in Hybrids, and Electric Vehicles. Now onto the issues that I am aware of. This website is administered by Oak Ridge National Laboratory for the U.S. DOE and the U.S. EPA.

**. Hybrids, Diesels, and Alternative Fuel Cars, Tips for Hybrids, Plug-in Hybrids, and Electric Vehicles.

Vehicle is sold AS-IS without warranty or returns, ALL SALES FINAL. Last Tank: 21.7 MPG 2 weeks ago Therefore, If you are bidding from out of state I would considering having it towed rather that driving it back. These Diesel engines have quite a following for their robustness. Please examine them closely, because what you see is what you get. Junkyard Treasure: 1982 Isuzu P'up Diesel. EPA MPG Owner MPG Estimates 1984 Isuzu Pickup 2WD 4 cyl, 2.0 L, Automatic 3-spd Regular Gasoline: Not Available. 2.2L Diesel Isuzu Specifications by Rob Wagner . By Murilee Martin. How can I share my MPG?

This website is administered by Oak Ridge National Laboratory for the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Last Tank: 21.7 MPG 2 weeks ago Vehicle is also being listed locally, so listing may be ended early if truck sells. Now onto the issues that I am aware of.-The battery does not currently hold a charge. Below you can see a distribution of the fuel-ups with 0 outliers (0.00%) removed. All 4 tires are relatively new and have almost full tread. Please examine them closely, because what you see is what you get. I had recently replaced it and the new battery also drained. Now onto the issues that I am aware of. The engine belonged to Isuzu's L Series family of engines. 1984 Isuzu Pickup. We can help you calculate and track your fuel economy. I have owned this truck for at least 4 years (I think) and really has provided reliable transportation. Was entertaining the idea of having one 3-D printed which could be an idea for the new owner. 1984 Isuzu P'up 2.2 Diesel RWD MPG+ Edition.

Selling your car? Title is clear but true mileage is unknown. While the truck starts and drives, I cannot vouch for it's reliability on long distance trips.

Located in treasure coast, Florida. How can I share my MPG?

I will also keeps this listing updated with any additional information I may recall. Recent Activity. With that being said, the truck is currently running and I will be doing my best to provide all the major issues the vehicle currently has. Your friends and family will know when your coming and going. How can I share my MPG?

Thanks.

Thanks. It will be included in the sale. Fuel Economy of 1984 Isuzu Vehicles. The Isuzu-badged version of the Chevy LUV mini-pickup, found in a Denver-area yard with the rare diesel engine option. White_ fueled-up their 1992 Isuzu Pickup. White_ fueled-up their 1992 Isuzu Pickup. - Driver's side door sticks when trying to close but I have routinely sprayed some WD-40 on the hinge which seems to help but only for a bit.

Shipping is the sole responsibility of the new owner (but I will help the shipping company load the vehicle if needed).

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App. Selling your car? 2 weeks ago; White_ fueled-up their 1992 Isuzu Pickup. from other Isuzu Pickup vehicles (View All). This website is administered by Oak Ridge National Laboratory for the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.