1979 Ford Ranchero Brougham Squire Very Rare Survivor Car Wow! The original seats show little to no wear—and include the 3rd seat to make it a 9 passenger wagon. Under the hood you? Needs rust repair, body work and all new wood. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. I require a deposit of $200 via paypal within 24 hours after the sale is ended, and I want payment in full shortly after, like a few days after. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Buyer's Inspection Every effort has been made to accurately and fairly describe this vehicle to you. If the vehicle is going to be shipped, full payment must be received before the vehicle is delivered to the shipping company. The 1951 Ford Woodie Country Squire was the last year Ford built these wood sided wagons. The builder even went the extra mile and put a matching suede headliner in the car to match the accents on the seats.

Buyer responsible for shipping. Decision time may vary depending on the lender or dealer you are matched with. Sometime between 1999 and 2000, she broke her hip and was unable to drive. It will be a great buy for someone, obviously not the last bidder/time waster. The previous owner never went cheap on anything in the car, only put quality everything into it while he drove it. We will assist the buyer with finding a shipping company. (yes, I own a 30lb cylinder of r12, and I am experienced/ certified to dispense refrigerant.) Both came from Pennsylvania and have only seen NY roads for 1 year.

Blue VIN:2FABP44F6GX137956, Black VIN:2FABP44F8GX102366 The blue car I just bought last September. Handle all aspects of your vehicle purchase without ever needing to go into the dealership. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Look at the pictures for details. Payment Methods Certified check, bank transfers, or 3rd-party financing. View cart for details. Everyone forgets that the big minivan players – Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, and (now) Kia – had long ago put all their car eggs in the FWD basket, meaning it was a lot easier to use FWD for their minivans. Find used car trade in, resell, certified pre-owned and retail values of used vehicles based on the condition, mileage and other factors of the car sale. New power disk front brakes including master cylinder. The interior is in very good, used, but very good condition. This was surprisingly comfy with the leather seats. New tires and alignment. You can also call or text 216-854-6372. The thermostat, alternator, with belt and ignition module was replaced in the following months it was driven. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. This car appears to have been dealer maintained until the day it was parked. I have a lot of time, effort and parts for these cars. Hit a patch of black ice this winter, slid off the road, that’s what caused the damage to passenger fender and pushed it into the door.