13 watchers.

This KB-11 International Truck is sold on an as-is basis, There is no other rust. They are still solid. 7 Photos .

1993 Toyota 4X4 SR5 V65 days$3,400Bid Now, Nice Binder! 1947 International Ramp Truck For Sale by Classic Car Deals. Watch ; 1941 1946 1947 international pickup truck radiator core support kb1 kb2 kb3 . The headliner is gone, but that’s no big deal.

Sharp Daily Driver: 1990 Lancia Delta Integrale 16V.

My uncle had an L-160 titled as a 1953, which was when the R series debuted. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'barnfinds_com-box-3','ezslot_0',103,'0','0'])); You can’t really tell from the photo above, but this is a 1-ton, long-box truck!

I am open to offers. If this was your truck, which of those three routes would you take?

Original straight 6 fires right up... Get notified when we have new listings available for 1947 international truck. Besides the plug wires and coil, there is a new distributor cap and rotor, new fuel pump and the carburetor was rebuilt. Pre-Owned.

Cadillac, Michigan.

The floors have some pitting in the area where your feet sit. Currently located in Eureka, Montana, there’s no information on where the truck spent most of its life, but hopefully, the seller has some details if desired. Listed on 231-468-2--- Automatic. Realgood project truck with manual transmission and a flat6!

See each listing for international shipping options and costs. Watch; 1947 1948 1949 International Pickup HOOD ORNAMENT Original KB-1 KB-2 panel truck. Or subscribe without commenting. Well, maybe, if you really wanted to, drop in a newer, bigger Binder six like a BD 264, and a higher speed rear end. I have a 41 Chevy 1/2 I bought before going to Viet Nam in 1970. Something like this would be a lot of fun driving to the Big Box DIY store and watch the crowd gather around…. Still need some tweaking on this one as the speedo increments don’t quite line up. RULES: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks.

It is from 1947 and was with the original owner for 70 years! The truck also features a crank-out windshield, but the crank mechanism is stuck. This KB-11 International Truck is Located in Santa Paula, CA 93060 We do make every effort to accurately represent the condition of all items advertised and or represented. For more recent exchange rates, please use the. Instruments look pretty straight. I agree with you Geomech about the ride and speed. I just did up a set for a K7 and they turned out pretty well but they were a mile off-kilter when I started. If it were a ‘47, it’d be a KB series, with chrome wings as part of the lower grille, KB badges on each side under the International hood emblems, and a more ornate hood ornament. My son wants one just as pretty as that for his 47 KB1. Year 1947. Notify me of new comments via email. The interior looks clean and comfortable!! 1947 Hudson Pickup $14,500 . Its a really nice looking and in good condition truck. eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'barnfinds_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_1',134,'0','0'])); As you can tell from the spark plug wires and coil, there have been a few things done to get this flathead six and running. Thanks.

Don't post your car for sale in the comments. Just cut ’em, drill ’em and file the slots out. The ad says the seat has been redone at some point and the springs are in good shape. Long box is what this old carpenter is talking about!

There is no other rust. I’m going to make an announcement on the International Binder Trucks page on FB when I’ve got the kits ready…. 1941 1946 1947 international pickup truck grille brace rods grille kb1 kb2 kb3. 1947 International KB-1 with original motor and transmission. The CHINA MADE BULBS WITH THE SILVER END–THEY ARE JUNK. $595.00. It still needs a few little things like brake work, tires, etc., but it starts up and idles well.

Much tougher and hold their shape better.

Bob, That is drop dead gorgeous, geomechs………..kind like Betty Grable back in the day :), Thanks, Mtn.

I Love it. However, you can tell from the photos (especially the bed) that this truck has been used, but not abused. This particular one I donated to a historic coal mine society as part of the restoration of their ’41 Binder crew bus. Pre-Owned.

Just hoping to find it a good home. What do you charge doing that?

It can be found here on eBay with a current bid of $3,900, the reserve hasn’t been met yet.

2 Doors.

Did these results show what you were looking for? 1947 International Harvester Pickup Pro Tour this is a professional custom build never seen on the east coast first time offered this is a one of a kind custom a hot rod with custom paint pin strip... More Info › Classic Car Deals Cadillac, MI 49601 (1655 miles from you) (844) 676-0714. View car. That whoop-dee-doo on the floor of the bed is a common trait for a farm truck of old. While not the ideal starting point for a cool street machine, this old International looks like a winner to me. Excellent suggestions all, geomechs, and spot on. Sold. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'barnfinds_com-box-4','ezslot_18',135,'0','0'])); Overall, this is a really nice truck that was built for work. The floors have some pitting in the area where your feet sit. If that’s okay, just keep browsing. 1947 International K3 Pickup Truck Eureka, Lincoln County, MT ...the front of the box. Thanks for the compliment, Johnny. View cart for details. C. Collector Car Ads 30+ days ago. It would make a great driver as-is or could certainly be a good candidate for restoration or customization. It could come to my place. Click here to get it featured on the homepage instead. Used KB-11 International Truck For Sale Year : 1947 Make : International Model : KB-11 Antique Trucks for sale. This 1947 International Pickup Truck has not been run in almost 20 years. His is in the process of getting a Chevy 400, 700R4, and 9″ rearend.