I have 12 analog-to-digital channels on a device I'll using as interface between my laser lyre and a MIDI synth.

Ads are shown to you based on a number of factors like relevancy and the amount sellers pay per click. After purchase you can download your video from your Digital Library. Which notes best for 12-string lyre/harp .

Best wishes :), TUNING THE LYRE TO THE JUST INTONATION OF ANTIQUITY, Nero's Lyre (Lament for Solo Lyre in the Ancient Greek Phrygian Mode), The Wisdom of Minerva (Original Composition For Lyre in the Ancient Chromatic Phrygian Mode). Practice often. To position the harp, make sure the thick, wooden body is below the open, airy part across which the strings are stretched.Cradle the harp in your left arm if you would like to play with your right hand and in your right arm if you prefer to play with your left hand. Pick up the harp in the upright position. Harp sheet music book by Charles Chaynes: Alphonse Leduc at Sheet Music Plus. I tried to download the MP3s of the tuning notes in the video, however, whien I click on the link work "here" it actually gives me sheet music. Your webpage and your music are very beautiful. ","updated_at":"2020-11-04T14:50:24+00:00","body_html":"\u003cmeta charset=\"utf-8\"\u003e\u003cmeta charset=\"utf-8\"\u003e\u003cspan data-offset-key=\"fn04g-0-0\" data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eWe are offering up to 25% off our wide range of Folk \u0026amp; World instruments and accessories for this weekend only. Great personnel, great opportunities to find THE right instrument (with plenty of chances to try them first) and also to buy some hard-to-find sheet music. Can you shed some light as to how may I differentiate them? We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. Browse the promotion and see for yourself these uncommon and exciting instruments - you may find something new!\u003c\/span\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cmeta charset=\"utf-8\"\u003e","published_at":"2020-09-07T14:41:27+01:00","sort_order":"price-desc","template_suffix":"","published_scope":"global","image":{"created_at":"2020-09-10T09:53:37+01:00","alt":null,"width":1200,"height":628,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/2225\/8403\/collections\/My_Post_6.png?v=1599834369"}},{"id":181427601470,"handle":"historical-re-enactment-instruments","title":"Historical \u0026 Re-enactment Instruments","updated_at":"2020-11-05T09:57:41+00:00","body_html":"\u003cspan\u003eCelebrate the 4th July weekend with the EMS range of historical \u0026amp; re-enactment instruments, both ready to play and in kit form. Abbot David Michael… 3.6 out of 5 stars 18. The lyre truly was, the "magic wand" of the ancients... TUNING THE LYRE TO THE JUST INTONATION OF ANTIQUITYFinally, for a truly authentic playing experience, here is a video I put together on how to tune the Marini Made "Davidic Harp" (featured in most of my albums since 2011), to the wonderfully pure just intonation of antiquity: Thank you so much, Michael! Harp (Harp)Composed by Charles Chaynes. 10 Nylon string harp. To tune the harp to the key of D, locate the highest, or thinnest, string. The Original 3000 Year Old Music of the Bible - Revealed?

World / Ethnic: Greek - Viola, Cello, Baritone, Lyre, Zither, Percussion.

A piano is a great substitute for a tuner. Playing pure finger-plucked intervals with the left hand to accompany a plectrum-plucked melody in the right hand. You can also download at any time in your Digital Library. Repeat the tuning process for all other strings. Hurry, offer only good while sheet music supplies last! £58.50. the starting note of the mode) on different degrees of the equivalent intervals a C major scale - as all the lyres I play are of different sizes with different string lengths, I treat them all as transposing instruments in C - all that matters, is that the equivalent intervals are used.For example, in my arrangement of "Contemplationis (Contemplation)" from my album "The Ancient Roman Lyre", the temperament root is E, giving the equivalent intervals as the ancient Greek Dorian Mode (E F G A B C D E).In all but one of the arrangements, the lyre strings are tuned to the equivalent intervals as middle C D E F G A B C D E. When tuning to a specific ancient Greek mode - each mode is defined by the starting and ending notes of any scale played in relation to where the scale starts on any of the strings in this particular tuning. 9. Paperback. $69.99. Publish, sell, buy and download sheet music and performance licenses! Music Teachers, Choir Directors and College Music Students may join our free Easy Rebates program and earn 8% cash back on sheet music purchases! Which notes best for 12-string lyre/harp. Continue plucking other strings in an order that sounds pleasing to you. When first trying to play, choose five to ten strings to play in an order you like, and play the strings several times before moving on to a new pattern. 6 août 2014 - 10 Strings Lyre Harp Rosewood Engraved.

Alphonse Leduc #AL25787. Playing a plectrum-plucked tremolo in the bass to accompany a finger-plucked melody. Etsy sellers promote their items through our paid advertising platform. MusicaNeo is a global music platform for online publication and sale of digital sheet music and performance licenses. Your browser does not support JavaScript or it is disabled! Pluck it a little harder for a volume that will correspond to the strength put into the plucking. Antique Vintage Brass Sheet Music Book Adjustable Stand Display Holder Ornate Harp Lyre Shape Just reduced the price over 10% Gorgeous antique brass music stand with lyre shape top.